Race and Lore Request

Rayne72

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATE

our mesh guy is working away on the plants and when bob gets them he will start landscaping bob has also fixed up the River from what i last hear

if this thread bitches anymore about anything that is not Contributing to the mod i will report i don't want 20 pages of bitching this is my only warning as am abit short tempered to bitching of this sort and word games and general forum bitching

now i will solve/end the issues and that's it good deal imo

@CCUSER

sry bro but i do not know anything about UT3....but to find out Google really is the best bet or a UT3 forum

also i a sure you we are still working NONE of us know when it will be out it will take time however i have the same OMG i want it now feeling but it wont make it go any-faster

@ xaulete

i just love how people can ASSUME meaning and Context through texted words .Sry but it wasn't aggressive just short and straight to the point it was pretty Common sense to use Google about UT3 ( no offense CC) it was just badly worded on the posters part

@forum layout

grow up live with it or get out

ok thx and sorry for ut3 offtopic and for hurrying you up (i wrote correctly...correctly?!)

Anyway if anyone knows how to import sketchup models to 3ds max here get it

plant

surprise plant !

PS. L33 great work with kratos blades best weapon mod ever (except devil may cry fights but it's combat mod)

PS2. it's not my models

I see you deleted your blah blah shut up post.

^^

I'm just gonna add, I wasn't bitching about anything that isn't contributing to the mod. I was bitching about the bitching. And i'm sorry for misinterpreting the text, but as it's been pointed out earlier on this topic, writing is easy to misinterpret. -_-

I'm gonna drop the topic now, so no worries.

I see you deleted your blah blah shut up post.

^^

I'm just gonna add, I wasn't bitching about anything that isn't contributing to the mod. I was bitching about the bitching. And i'm sorry for misinterpreting the text, but as it's been pointed out earlier on this topic, writing is easy to misinterpret. -_-

I'm gonna drop the topic now, so no worries.

hehe yes i did delete that post i decided to make it in one Big post ..and write it ...Semi pro :)

p.s We chill Xaulete we chill :teehee: