Race and Lore Request

Rayne72

We will really need a good photoshopper to texture the 3D models.

And we have already decided that any voice actors for the na'vi in the mod will be recruited at learnnavi.org (I think that it's good that people give us advice on things we already know, since it let's us know how you guys think and how to make the mod as good as possible)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And we have already decided that any voice actors for the na'vi in the mod will be recruited at learnnavi.org (I think that it's good that people give us advice on things we already know, since it let's us know how you guys think and how to make the mod as good as possible)

well we have joel but ...idk whats up have to ask rob

i will try to help out in any way i can if you guys want to make this mod a sort of cinematic experience i can help do some concept art i am pretty decent at sketching so i would like to help with that but anything you guys think you could get me to do or need some help with something just shoot it my way and ill work on it, i prefer doing more art oriented sort of thing like even making some war paint i saw someone suggested that. but if i do make any textures I'm not going to be able to bind them to anything because i have no idea how to do that, so you guys will have to do it for me. I have always loved to draw and all of my friends say I'm really good so if you guys could find a spot for me that would be great

Hi again this is MidnightsMistress, I'm using my un-joined account now. I don't have the programmes or the skills/knowledge to create new meshes or re-texture (yet, I'm hoping to work on this) but I'm quite artistic/creative and I just really want to have some part in this, even if it's a small one, 'cause this is such a cool idea! :happy:

well we have joel but ...idk whats up have to ask rob

Hi all. Sorry i`ve been away for so long. Hope things are going ok. have i missed anything? there seems to be a few new faces around? i could help organise a bit of the art work stuff if you like. i could realy do with a hand with nif production. got lots of models and a few textures coming on but i think my time is better used actually making the stuff rather than guffing around with niffscope or the pants 3ds exporter. :whistling:

nope joel u haven't missed much

i agree Joel ...u pump out meshes and these guys can texture it like the plant along as it "glows as its meant to am game" feel free to organize this yourselves

Midnight Mistress

Xualute

anyone else that replies that they have the knowledge of how to make a TEXTURE for a mesh plz replie below ( joel u have an idea how many u could use)

again i don't want meshes flying every-which way so just the people i listed so far

if you guys do need someone to texture i can help out too i can make a pretty good Na'vi body/face texture as well as most of the animals. i am better at making textures for animals and people but if you need someone to help out with plants i can too