Race and Lore Request

Rayne72

ok while waiting for some textures i went ahead and began adding some ueven terrain around the parts already completed or under construction pics when i get fraps to work again

yay!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone needs another beta tester pick me!(damn,i sound like a fail-salesman)

anyway,i don't have any experience with CS.but i still wanna help though!

btw,i'd use some of the avatar game armor as well,there where some suits there i liked

Ok you guys, I´m new around here and I´m also bad speaking english, so, be cool whit me and forgive my unknowledge... right? The problem that I have is this: That I´m desperatelly (hum...) requesting for a siren to play in Oblivion. First, I´m take that Asharas Sirens and Tritons, what is nice and funny, but, is also too artificial to my taste. The idea about this mod is great and should worth to anyone whos whant to play whit a siren character, but the execution is not like the idea that I have about a siren. It´s tail is too artificial, and it´s have poor textures that are light years distant of the reality. I´m just looking for a more fish-liking tail to apply in game, but I have to confess I´m have no idea where I´m can find it. If someone have a decent meshes and textures siren´s tail (HGEC body, LL bottom) PLEASE, send it to me, or just tel me where I´ll find it. Please guys, this is urgent to me and I´m desperate. so, please answer me at least to say I´m being stupid. And do forgive my ridiculous attempt to write english, I´m know it´s disgusting. Anyway, stay fine all off you. Thanks a lot. e-mail: [email protected]

Guys i think you know that i am from poland so please don't think stupid about my post:

It's one week from the smolensk catastrophe so according to tommorow burial ceremony of my president i ask you to honor them with me with a one day of silence on the topic (so long cause it's a forum) plz don't think it's stupid just do it for the dead ones in the catastrophe. Thank you already.

A national tragedy does not give you the right to become a jackass and hijack a thread. there is already a thread related to this sort of thing.

http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?showtopic=195226

You don't own this thread, and cannot force people to stop posting in it. A strike has been given for this post.

Edited by Vagrant0

Hey Robert can you send the files to me i just watched a couple tutorials on how to make extremely realistic leaves and plants in 3ds and i wanted to see if i could change around the plant files to make them just like in the video e.g. with diffuse glow, slight transparency and such. My email is [email protected]

Cheers