Race and Lore Request

Rayne72

Hey Robert can you send the files to me i just watched a couple tutorials on how to make extremely realistic leaves and plants in 3ds and i wanted to see if i could change around the plant files to make them just like in the video e.g. with diffuse glow, slight transparency and such. My email is [email protected]

Cheers

we already have this covered by another artist thus u wont get those plant files

( edit just learned the plants are done but not all have textures so sure u can help with that slauterer911)

Also Rob send me the main Rar please

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Robert can you send the files to me i just watched a couple tutorials on how to make extremely realistic leaves and plants in 3ds and i wanted to see if i could change around the plant files to make them just like in the video e.g. with diffuse glow, slight transparency and such. My email is [email protected]

Cheers

trees in oblivion are speed trees and leaves are just DDS

When u get on and i got the stuff ill send u some plants that need to be textured with the no glow in day and glow at night (glow Map)

the glow only turns on by the lack of light ( thats the GlowMap)

Also any plants u texture could we get . a Normal texture with no glow map then one with glowmap if that's not to hard :P

yeah i was working on the same concept with my navi race trying to make the nervous system dots glow except i later figured out that unless i modified the original mesh data there would be no glow, you have to set the emissive color to pure white in nifskope then create a glow map that will cause them to glow in the dark and not just all the time.

Oh man how easy this mod would be if we just had the original model data from the movie.

this is probably redundant info as you guys already know this, but i posted this just in case.

I love the race, it looks good, except I don't know much about HGEC, and I want to know if there are non-naked and smaller boobed versions. Cause, seriously, I'm a girl and I don't want that in my game.

i say again ...HGEC IS OMOD ...thus u pick the options u want like

Version

Underwear

Nude

body type

Normal

Fighter

GUTS

Exem original

Breast Size

A

b

C

D

E

H

Lower body size

small

medium

large

large large

end thus its What the USER wants :P

and they pick what version they want Naked or clothed

ahh ok i am not looking here to hear no-lifes that gives some *censored*' mod over the humanity bye nice people.

Getting upset because everyone didn't just drop everything they're doing and respond to your attempted hijack is just a bad idea. The reason being that people reading this don't know WTH you're talking about, and assume you're just here to flame the mod. A strike is being issued for this post.

Edited by Vagrant0