Race and Lore Request

Rayne72

Hey guys I'm just posting here saying that I'm really good at making races and some of you may know me as Garrett i wont be posting allot here and Rayne will be posting most of the files onto Tes Nexus for me if you want to talk just go on the vent server and ask for my email or you can ask Rayne i wont be discussing anything on this forum.

They already have a race maker.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys I'm just posting here saying that I'm really good at making races and some of you may know me as Garrett i wont be posting allot here and Rayne will be posting most of the files onto Tes Nexus for me if you want to talk just go on the vent server and ask for my email or you can ask Rayne i wont be discussing anything on this forum.

They already have a race maker.

ummm sliver is the guy that made the race :) am going to be posting his work for now on

hey guys sorry for the long delay on the update but finally the new version will be released tomorrow it includes: custom ear meshes created by myself, Hugely improved stripe textures, better face textures that match the lore of the movie, dots that only glow at night (still a bit buggy) and an overall awe inspiring race (for me anyways) thanks allot for your support but i think i may very well have come up with a final product!

:biggrin:

Is there already some sort of skin to download? =] and I'm really exited about you guys making this mod =] keep up the good work n__n

btw the na'vi screenshot on the 1rd page was really cool =]

\

skin ?? skin of what?

Is there already some sort of skin to download? =] and I'm really exited about you guys making this mod =] keep up the good work n__n

\

skin ?? skin of what?

haha yeah a skin =]

btw

If you are still working on the skins I found a drawing that could help with the modeling part of the face/nose stuff =]

Also keep in mind the Na'vi look a little cat like =]

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/003/e/e/Jake_Sully_and_Neytiri___WIP___by_Imaliea.jpg

\

skin ?? skin of what?

haha yeah a skin =]

btw

If you are still working on the skins I found a drawing that could help with the modeling part of the face/nose stuff =]

Also keep in mind the Na'vi look a little cat like =]

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/003/e/e/Jake_Sully_and_Neytiri___WIP___by_Imaliea.jpg

thanks for the help but the person working on the race is fully capable of making a work of art :) u will see it be the only race u wana play hehe

oh can we please see some pictures? =o

I'm really curious =] and yeah Ive seen some na'vi mods but almost all the time the nose and the eyes are screwed =] so i tought maybe a little advice =]

but i guess ill have to wait till tomorrow for more info on the mod =]

keep up the good work tough n_n

oh can we please see some pictures? =o

I'm really curious =] and yeah Ive seen some na'vi mods but almost all the time the nose and the eyes are screwed =] so i tought maybe a little advice =]

but i guess ill have to wait till tomorrow for more info on the mod =]

keep up the good work tough n_n

yeah i dont have the new head or textures yet so not screens but when its done there be some