Race and Lore Request

Rayne72

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ladies and gentlemen the race is finally out thanks to Rayne and yours truly we uploaded it to TES nexus so feast your eyes (dots are being fixed and will come out soon)

You can get it here

Rayne will be so kind as to upload some screen-shots :biggrin:

Cheers everybody

Opps,

"Glowingdots.nif" contains absolute path names. Nice head mesh! Keep up the good work and don't let flamers bother you.

I just got this move on DVD and I'm eager to watch it again. If you need someone to mesh up some flora let me know. I don't have much time but surely do

a few. Just send a PM and shot.

Thanks much for race!

Oh, I'd like to request that the eye nif be selfcontaind within the race. I know lots of people that don't use BP eye mesh.

Ladies and gentlemen the race is finally out thanks to Rayne and yours truly we uploaded it to TES nexus so feast your eyes (dots are being fixed and will come out soon)

You can get it here

Rayne will be so kind as to upload some screen-shots :biggrin:

Cheers everybody

Opps,

"Glowingdots.nif" contains absolute path names. Nice head mesh! Keep up the good work and don't let flamers bother you.

I just got this move on DVD and I'm eager to watch it again. If you need someone to mesh up some flora let me know. I don't have much time but surely do

a few. Just send a PM and shot.

Thanks much for race!

Oh, I'd like to request that the eye nif be selfcontaind within the race. I know lots of people that don't use BP eye mesh.

its not that we use the Eye's of Beautifully people its becuase the ESP does magic and Centers the eyes sits from some reason are eyes have 2 on them....

but we can change it to 1 eye showing on the .dds i think

now about meshing thats GREAT we need more of u guys to mesh some pandora plants up we also need some textured

Okay I'm officially excited. I had forgotten how damn amazing the world space of Avatar was! I gotten an idea I'd like to try out. There are these floating plants that glow more when touched. I might be able to use the effect area, like fireflies, to reproduce a random flying plant that does at least glow the closer u get to it. It might impact the framerate however due to scripts running constantly. Maybe to ambitions. I'll give it a shot. Expect at least a pink floating plant thing sometime this weak.

Yes if u want Ur plants get a picture library up of all the ones we need then tick them off as meshes get them made and hand them to the Texture people

its good to have the Photo's they need so we can just toss pictures at them

*updating first post with link to race*

Use the affilate store feature to order the Combi Pack for the Avatar film (coming out on DVD and/or Blue-Ray) this will also support this site at the same time. So if you missed the film (or would like to see it again) and would like to help this author's project please do this.

Is there a website for the team creating this project and/or the project itself. If would you welcome one to be made and/or the mantis system for bug tracking. This would allow for submission of bugs and/or tracking of feature requests.

It can also provide dynamic RSS feeds for subscribing to be interested parties (such as those on this forum watching this topic).

Edited by MrGrymReaper

Use the affilate store feature to order the Combi Pack for the Avatar film (coming out on DVD and/or Blue-Ray) this will also support this site at the same time. So if you missed the film (or would like to see it again) and would like to help this author's project please do this.

:S helping by keeping Nexus up ???