Race and Lore Request

Rayne72

ROAR! anyone seen l33 lately? i need to ask him for those textures and meshes he made for us a while back

err i told u but u dont remember ..

his computer HDD died = everything gone

Why did it die? Overheat? Also if he has a warranty he can get another one free unless he was messing around with his computer.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah man, I'm still good for the Nexus it's just my laptops off for repairs, I want it to be repaired because I've done upgrades on it I don't want to lose... umm I'll be back on Nexus for the summer so I'll be good to go for now I think I'll take the time in learning to make/do textures properly so my work's to an even better standard :D

So how's this project going... I've seen the race itself it looks awesome sauce like a "Punch in the face" Rayne ;)

And thanks for your concern rob ma man :thumbsup:

[Edit] Laptops back tomorrow besides I didn't do an amazing job of everything I'll see if i can make the weapon look wayyy better :)

Lol I'm gonna get mod ra*** when I'm back modding lol.

So I've gotta make a list (EG Weapons!!!!) Yarrrggghhhh big job!

Navi Weapons and those damn plants lol Glaaargh.

OMG My daggarzzzz good job Kieran Foy still has most of them :D Thanks for K dot. (R.I.P scorpion Dagger :( I'll remake it someday)

hey guys drum roll please... the male race is finally finished so go pick up yours now ill be posting screenies here pretty quick but i think its pretty damn good just need to fix the tail normal map

oh and btw i figured out the dot problem male dots now work 100% and they only show up and glow in the dark i will be doing the same fix for females

:O YAY !! how sliver how !!! the dots on the female just always glow -_-

@l33

punch in the face rayne ??? :O

am con-fuddled

oh and sliver get on msn so i can fix the Navi male and female file .. it has Navi ....and navi female in it :S

rayne, you know me i would explain but ill just say this, its complicated and my windows live is down so we cant talk right now but its finally done! im gonna take a break for a couple of days but ill stil talk to you guys just no bug fixing :biggrin:

rayne, you know me i would explain but ill just say this, its complicated and my windows live is down so we cant talk right now but its finally done! im gonna take a break for a couple of days but ill stil talk to you guys just no bug fixing :biggrin:

dam well then

So the Navi ..esp is the male right??

it should be named Navi male then .... wait nvm .. it seems u have the Navi female esp in there for no reason lol

Edited by Rayne72