Race and Lore Request

Rayne72

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey Rayne i figured out the problem with the headmesh, there's variations that we have to use in order to make it work.

yeah the one u gave me the eyes cant go big ......

I have supported an Avatar mod sense I thought it would be a great idea. The whole reason I got into modding. I also supported RGMage2's Na'Vi creation and it wouldn't make sense not to tell you about it. His beta version is here. http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=31455 Do with it what you will. Google RGMage2 to see his photobucket also.

We aren't using his mod for 2 reasons: He has withdrew all privileges for anybody to use it, we already tried working with him but he quit the team because he refused to listen to us, he wanted a Na'vi that would suit himself not the mod.

I have supported an Avatar mod sense I thought it would be a great idea. The whole reason I got into modding. I also supported RGMage2's Na'Vi (NAVATAR NOT NAVI)creation and it wouldn't make sense not to tell you about it. His beta version is here. http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=31455 Do with it what you will. Google RGMage2 to see his photobucket also.

We aren't using his mod for 2 reasons: He has withdrew all privileges for anybody to use it, we already tried working with him but he quit the team because he refused to listen to us, he wanted a Na'vi that would suit himself not the mod.

Slivr17 dose not now the whole story don't blame him

he was NEVER apart of the team but had contacted with us but changed his mind or something

My post from mod page

He was showing of his race in are Thread when it was very young ..then went into hiding ....to keep working out ...he DID have connected with us then came out released his mod 2 days after ares was Released ...We cant work with him ..from what i last understood he wont let us CHANGE anything ...even if he changed it .. its what he wants nothing more i cant have something like that

This is from what i understand so far about RGM if am wrong RGM please say so if your reading this

Also ....Look through the Mass of pages and RGM "going into hiding* post is there i think

i don't blame him ..but its not something i would have not done

he Spent weeks working on his ever since this thread was started he was working on it

our Race has only been worked on for 2 weeks + we have a lot of time to Catchup to RGMs race

Also another note His is BAB .......ours is Hgec i refuse to use bab since all my other mods i will have to wait till they switch over to bab And some wont the rest of my crew feels the same way

with that said RGM can make his NAVATAR the way he wants it ....and We are making are NAVI ..the way its like in the Movie

am only going to listen if RGM himself talks about this so this is the end of this for now

thank you :)

Gotta admit, though; his headmesh is kinda awesome, and the hairstyles look groovy.

*ducks the hail of rotten tomatoes*

yus same w in TIME we will get the same

plus we are using the same head-mesh he is using .....Head06 ..throttle kitty ..just morph is a female dog -_-