Race and Lore Request

Rayne72

Yeah... realase date ....well it would be

Whenever we GET the plants in to Place them on the map .. Then spend month or so Landscape with all the new plants .....Then we sit back rest and get lots of vids and photo's of the landscape and ..then start working on the Quest/storyline

Hard part ...getting the plants -_-

2nd kinda hard-part Cs crashes while landscaping <----LAWL save a lot

poor rob all he wants is his plants ....so he can keep going

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah... realase date ....well it would be

Whenever we GET the plants in to Place them on the map .. Then spend month or so Landscape with all the new plants .....Then we sit back rest and get lots of vids and photo's of the landscape and ..then start working on the Quest/storyline

Hard part ...getting the plants -_-

2nd kinda hard-part Cs crashes while landscaping <----LAWL save a lot

poor rob all he wants is his plants ....so he can keep going

you gotta respect the guy,getting everything into a good shape on the map.my thanks to all of you team members :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...

I'll tell you what I'm up to... DOWNLOAD FESTIVAL!

It's amazing dudes, It's the last day to :/

I'm still practicing up some techniques for making weapons and stuff, but hopefully this will make me ready for armors to :)

Are you serious o.O!!!!!!!!!

Awesome.. I love the movie.. But the movie is way to perfect D: You really think putting that world in oblivion will actually do? xD Will you be able to step on the ground and it lights up? o.O

Just asking o.o Seems awesome go go team *Cheers for all of you*

xD Will you be able to step on the ground and it lights up? o.O

Doubt it.

You might be able to make the ground cover a series of activators that would enable and disable lights as you triggered it, while causing the plants to glow, but the scripting would be mind-bendingly hard to do.

xD Will you be able to step on the ground and it lights up? o.O

Doubt it.

You might be able to make the ground cover a series of activators that would enable and disable lights as you triggered it, while causing the plants to glow, but the scripting would be mind-bendingly hard to do.

mm.. Well we shall shee what they are planning. >.> Impossible though, they might as well wait for the new TES as I have heard there is a place where it glows when you walk. And also trees and water glows as well.