What changes does this avi include

Standbye

Hey guys,

I didn't find anything about it up to now...

Is one of you able to tell me which mods have been installed to change the appereance of the avi to the one on the pic?

I want one exact like this! :) She's so cute^^ Any ideas or hints?

http://angelstorm.de/swap/f3_girl.jpg

Link to the source

The listed mods seems to be just generell ones, not especially the ones used for the avi seen on the pic

Which mod do I have to install? Hairs, makeup, new model or just replaced?

I'd be thankful for any help! Thanks a lot!

Regards Standbye

Ah, ok... That's not what I wanted to hear :(

BadPenny, do you know what the hair is calling or where to get it?

Ist there any other chance to change the custom face to a face nearly like the one of the pic?

It's some kind of manga / anime style right? :)

I think that hair style is included with Hair Pack.

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/images/1146-2-1229376938.jpg

As for the face, the only one who knows what, if any, mod was used to help create it isn't telling. You could try tweaking with the facegen to get something similar.

Not much help, I know.

• 2 weeks later...
One more question...

I just read that there's no chance to mod the shape of the avi? Just the face / hair?

But the one on my first pic has been modded, right? That's not the default shape o_O

I am only familiar with avi meaning Audio Video Interleave, which doesn't apply to that still picture. So if you mean that you want to change the shape of the mesh (which is a .nif file) then it is possible to change the shape with a modelling program. If you are asking about changing the shape of a character's body, then of course it is possible, as the number of body replacer mods available for download proves.