Oblivion Mounts

Rails

I would really like to work on a mod with some people. I just started getting into the physical modding. so i have limited knowledge of the CS and 3d programs but i lear quick and have some great ideas.

it would be nice if the wood elf tame creature ability would allow for the training and therefore riding of certain creatures. lvl requisits for the buying of certain mounts availible at stables with individual pens for diff mounts... anyone have any thoughs on this? i looked breifly in CS to se if you can just switch the horses script with other skeletons but as i said dont REALLY know what i am looking at. so anyone that would like to help or point me in the right direction?

I've ridden a stray horse found parked outside near the starter sewers. I didn't see any point to the horse as it wasnt noticably faster than running. Mounts seem pointless as they are. What I'd like to see is them made useful like in Daggerfall they would increase your carry capacity and act as a item packmule. Giving mounts about 6x the carry capacity of a person would make mounts at least somewhat useful to me.

I've ridden a stray horse found parked outside near the starter sewers. I didn't see any point to the horse as it wasnt noticably faster than running. Mounts seem pointless as they are. What I'd like to see is them made useful like in Daggerfall they would increase your carry capacity and act as a item packmule. Giving mounts about 6x the carry capacity of a person would make mounts at least somewhat useful to me.

I like the 6x carrying capicity. Having the ability of using Bows and Ranged spells on the mout would be nice as well.

I personally would like to ride a giant mountain lion, with huge fangs.....or even soar through the skies on the back of a Dragon (Would probably be impossible with the engine as it is, are there even any flying creatures in the game?.)

I like the 6x carrying capicity. Having the ability of using Bows and Ranged spells on the mout would be nice as well.

I personally would like to ride a giant mountain lion, with huge fangs.....or even soar through the skies on the back of a Dragon (Would probably be impossible with the engine as it is, are there even any flying creatures in the game?.)

Riding a Undead Skeleton Horse would be awesome :) Would suite my Dark Knight very well :D

Are there even Dragons in the Game? I'm Lv31 now and traveled almost everywhere, but never seen one so far :)

Archived