Is it feasible to not plan out levels?

SaijaRii

In some cases, "just playing" just doesn't work out since they level too quickly in the beginning from some random skill, and promptly get smacked around once they hit level 5.

Been there, done that. That's why I started again with a different strategy. (My custom class is called 'zurui', those who know Japanese will know why ;-)

The other problem I have is that, partly due to low fps and partly because I suck at real-time fighting games, I hit friendlies about as often as I hit hostiles in mixed battles. :confused:

In some cases, "just playing" just doesn't work out since they level too quickly in the beginning from some random skill, and promptly get smacked around once they hit level 5.

Been there, done that. That's why I started again with a different strategy. (My custom class is called 'zurui', those who know Japanese will know why ;-)

The other problem I have is that, partly due to low fps and partly because I suck at real-time fighting games, I hit friendlies about as often as I hit hostiles in mixed battles. :confused:

you're not the only one. especially those stupid horses can be a real pain if you get attacked in the wilderness. thank god shadowmere is set to essential. dunno how often this idiot horse became collateral damage because it got in the line of fire.