Mixmatch skin tones :(

shadowmadnezz

I've seen similar posts, but they were answered by responses I had no idea how to deal with. Im not a modder, My G.E.C.K. skills are limited, to none. So can someone please give me the step by step run down of how to eliminate it via FO3edit?? So for example Im using the mod Travellers, and every single traveller has white bodies and their heads remain the same. Can someone please help me with this?

that thread is the one i was looking at before. says what to do, doesnt tell me how. :(

The FO3 Training Manual will give you step by step instructions on how to turn an .esp into an .esm masterfile. That thread tells you the other stuff, I think. Anything else?

I believe that it is simple as making a copy of FO3Edit, renaming that copy as "FO3MasterUpdate.exe", running that file and selecting your mod to turn into a master.

You cannot edit an .esp plugin once it has been mastered though, so if you are just curious to see if it works and are not finished with your mod, it is possible to switch it back to .esp. I think that it is easier to make a backup copy of your plugin saved to an archive folder to use for further editing if your mod is not complete, though.