Polymorph Standalone spells

glassjester

Is anyone out there making (or willing to make) standalone polymorph self spells? It seems self transformation mods are pretty much nonexistent.

I saw a video of bat, mist, and wolf transformations that seemed to work pretty well, but it was part of a vampire mod.

There's also the wolf and tiger transformation spells as part of the midas magic mod.

If flying bat and mist transformations are possible, why not a whole set of flying creature transformation spells? Eagle and dragon would be especially fun.

I don't know anything about modding, but couldn't someone just use the info already used within the vampire beast mod and create some good standalone transformation spells? Again, I think wolf, dragon, and eagle would be especially popular.

hey, what's wrong with vampire mods and midas magic that you don't want to use them? If you really need some polymorph spells as a stand-alone mod then I'd say better to ask to those who have made that spells.

I don't know how those mods work, but making new animals would mean new meshes, textures and animations, wich is a lot of work, but these that you say are pretty common, and there's the model of Akatosh for the dragon wich other mods already use I think, so in all it looks feasible.

PS: who's the coward that reported his first post here without warning or explanation?