New Armor Models You'd Like to See in Game

Flash432

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This isn't really a new model but can anyone make an armor set for human males like cgramnae's Armor of the Sten? What I did try to do myself was to replace the texture of akgyi's Original Duncans Armors with the Armor of The Sten texture, but I'm a complete noob at modding so I thought I could ask. I did understand however that I should replace the texture of each of the components but the problem is that I simply don't know how to do that.

It would be really cool if someone could do this, cause i found a female version of the armor on http://social.bioware.com/project/2975/#gallery, so why should male characters stay without?

P.S.

Sorry for my bad English, I'm from the Baltic states. :)

I didn't see this post, copy/plaste my other.

Greetings, I was looking the armor mods when, suddenly a thought came to my head: what if one of thoose modders do a Sarevoks amor? I was a Baldur's Gate player and I always love that desing, unfortunaly you can never play whit it (I desing a mod to play whit Sarevok fully voiced, but it was not the same) so, can somebody do it?, that one whit the lick king amor (I'm still trying to have it) will be the most awesome amors ever.

PD: Like I always says I'm spanish so my Englys its a little rusty.

Sarevok

Sarevok 2

Sarevok 3

someone asked about changing a texture file for sten, I cant find the armor of the void to do it to that armor, but I did manage to change the Regular version of The Dwarven masive armor (ok so it actualy changes all the dwarven style armors with the exception of legion armor)

I would like for someone skilled at modding to create a Scale Armour set with the Diligence Boots, symetrical Diligence Gauntlets (the small hand gauntlet) and a Gryphon Helm all with a deep black texture similar to the Sentinel Armour from awakening.

At the moment I'm using a Duel Wielding Warrior and i want black armour but still have a lean look, Scale Armour is my favourite looking armour in the game and there are no decent dark textures like with the Sentinel Armour so if someone could help me it would be very much appreciated. cheers