Flash432

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

A little about me:

I’m new to pc gaming. I am not new to DAO however, I played DAO on 360 and completed it 3 times. I have no idea how do any type of editing or I wouldn’t ask someone else to do it. Plus I want it done well lol.

What I want:

I want my entire team to have armor that matches the shadow warden armor by Krayzie3http://www.dragonagenexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=215 (by the way Krayzie3 I love your armor) however I don’t want it to be the exact same armor. I want the same color scheme

My main character is a human noble rogue and she is wherein Krayzie3 ‘s armor so I don’t need one for her. I also already have an armor for Leliana (Armor of the Devout by cgramnaes) and one for Sten (Armor of the Sten by cgramnaes)

For Zevran I want a light armor modeled after the shadow warden armor but to keep him looking original I would like his armor to be modeled after the leather armor instead of studded leather. I would like similar stats to that of Krayzie3 ‘s armor

For Alistair and Oghren I want armor modeled after the Ancient Elven Armor Set (possibly some less bulky gloves) with the same color scheme as Krayzie3 ‘s armor. I want the stats strong like the final set of dragon scale armor (for this one I want 2 separate sets one for each character)

Finally I want a Senior Enchanter's Robe for Wynne that matches the rest of the armor I have requested. I would like the stats to be high but not unrealistically so.

I know Im asking for a lot… but I don’t know how to do it myself. If you decide to take this on I thank you verry much and I ask that you contact me and let me know I hope that giving you specific cherecters for each set helps make designing it easer… but I have no idea if it will. Contact me with any questions you might have. thanks

Ammon Jerro's armour would be nice... :devil:

Simple cloth with enchantment, for mages only. Someone, do it, please!

P.S. Sorry, my english is bad :smile:

Edited by dovaal1

• 2 weeks later...

ok.. I tryed a more complecated way of this to get unique armor for each of my party members and no one responded... so how bout this

I want my whole party to match http://www.dragonagenexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=215 Krayzie3 shadow worden armor

so I would like to see a mod that allows me to copy the armor. I want at least 3 sets.

I know my last request was a huge undertakeing and I understand no one responding, but I realy hope someone could help me with this,

Im almost to the end of the game and I want them all to match in the final battle

also a medium armor with a simmular color sceam and stats would be nice.. but again I understand its a huge undertakeing

I would like to see a mod that allows me to copy the armor. I want at least 3 sets.

http://www.dragonagenexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=1825

This mod allows you to search through every bit of gear that is available using a console command to bring up a HUGE inventory (One for stock gear, one for mod gear).

Like an item from a mod you installed? Get it, or two, or two hundred.

I would love for someone to make some sexy armor for female Dwarves.

With all of the cool presets available, I created this smokin' hottie of a 4' tall chick who is forced to wear ugly armor. That just ain't right!

Ideally, something along the lines of the TnT Dancer series... those are fantastic.

I would like to see a mod that allows me to copy the armor. I want at least 3 sets.

http://www.dragonagenexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=1825

This mod allows you to search through every bit of gear that is available using a console command to bring up a HUGE inventory (One for stock gear, one for mod gear).

Like an item from a mod you installed? Get it, or two, or two hundred.

thanks I downloaded it... however I can not figure out how to use it... I have never used consol commands and the discripton and comments are not exactly helping... any tips on how to get more coppys of the shadow wardens armor? what exactly do I have to do