Wall of "blank" should be inculded in flames, sparks, and frostbite.

Arammu

I feel like this should have been added in the game origanilly, but alas, nope :( Wall of: Flames, Storms, and Frost, should have been included in the Flames, Sparks, and Frostbite spell as an addition to it as you gain mastery in destruction. Having these spells seperate to completely makes no sense to me.

And another idea is somewhat the same as the above, but with: Thunderbolt, Lightning Bolt, and Chain Lightning. Incinerate, Fireball, and Firebolt. Icy Spear, Ice Storm, and Ice Spike. All of them should just be one spell. Like for example you start out learning Flames and gradually learn Firebolt, not for a while, then as you progress with that spell, it becomes more deadly and it makes a bigger explosion, and as you continue to master that spell it becomes Incinerate. Same with the Frost and Lightning spells.

I feel like there are way way too many spells that are added in the game, just to many to use all of them, cause let's face it, most of us, at least in my opinion, generally only use a very tiny amount spells as are favorites. I have tried a lot of Mods that add in an insane amount of new spells, although they were fun to use and try out, I feel they were way overpowered and it clouded my spells inventory with endless scrolling of spells, just way too many and even to me in the vanilla game it is still too many spells. Just as I explained in the second paragraph as another example, they could condense pacify and calm and harmony into one spell as you gradually master that type of spell. Not really sure about the master spells though, but even with healing spells, instead of having healing hands, heal other, grand healing, etc, it should be all one spell, you heal yourself and when pointed on an ally you can heal others or something like that, even with the ward spells they can be condensed into one as well. I'm sure there are many others that can condense too.