Fallout: The Rejects

shadowmadnezz

Athia only looked at Zephyr out the corner of her eye, "Now i think it is you who is being a pompus fool. I have Traveled with my friend there for literally as long as i have came out to the outside world. I beleve your misconseptions to be an error on your part. you speak of playing with the "big dogs" but i think you have to look again. And his age is of no matter to you." a small grin crossed her features, "Children kill people each day. Besides, i have only been operational for four years my dear sir. My construction alone took 16 years. And i learnt just like any child would, i did not wake up and know evrything already. So if you will insist on including age into this discussion.... thing about that. And the only way that i would travel with you is if my dear friend over there decided that he would. Good day." she turned around and started to walk towards Cale, just before turning around to scortch Zephyrs card that he had given her earlyer which was now lying on the floor in a smouldering pile of ashes. She walked up to cale and leaned up against the wall nexto him, "plesant bunch of humans arn't they?"

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daniel shook Zephyrs hand, sealing the deal just as his eyes were watching the charred card fall to the floor. He bit his lower lip and turned his eyes to Athina and her hardy companion, with a cocked brow.

"You trying to make a living out here in these parts - You'll need the caps. What do ya say?" Daniel said to the two. He stepped towards them cautiously. Daniel gestured back to Zephyr with his head slowly.

"He tries anything.. I'll help ya take em out." Daniel said in a low voice to the man. he smirked, and extended his hand out.

Zephyr only caught a few words of the murmured conversation and he thought he had an idea of what it was about. His eyes flashed and a ghost of a smile played on his lips for a second before he turned with his back to the group...

Mars sighed and walked to the alley where Scar had passed out. "I suppose I should help you out before the guards decide to get off their lazy rumps and arrest you. Up y'come" He growled then threw Scar over his shoulder and Plodded to the alley where he left Zephyr and the others. He passed Zephyr, "This guy with any of you?" He querried as he lay the angry soul down. Then noticing the tension in the air he tossed his head over his shoulder. "Zephyr what did you say this time? Sometimes you should just keep quiet ALL the time instead of pissing people off. A business proposition doesn't have to be wordy for dirt's sake. You don't like talking so why blather so much eh?" The Deathclaw lectured then turned his head back to Danny, Cale and Athina, "My apologies. My friend is a man of few words and unfortunately when he does speak it's for a while and he usually has a knack for pissing people off."

Scar awoke in an alley with people near him he could not see them do to withdrawl of one of his many addictions as it faded he made out the faces of Daniel and Jacko and a strange man he had not seen before he turned and saw the deathclaw and supposed he had carried him here.

Scar yawned stretching his arms "Yo Daniel when we moving out of this little town and getting on with whatever job you managed to scrape out of this town and who is this guy" he said pointing to one of the people who was near him

"Want me to kill him boss?" Scar said reaching for his knife

Cale chuckled under his breath. "You can say that again Ath." He considered Daniels offer for a moment then sighed. "Sorry.. Not looking for employment right now. But thanks for the offer." He didn't want to say the real reason why he wasn't fond of the idea of traveling with them though there were quite a few. He looked at Ath and motioned out into the street with his head. Silently telling her that it was time to go. He took one last look back at Daneil and nodded. "Good luck on your trip." Without another word he walked out into the street.

Athina let out a nodd and walked after Cale, without even a second glance to the others. She knew she could go wherever she really wanted, but i all honesty she felt that she would follow cale almost anywhere. "So where to now Cale? Carry on on our present corse or alter it slightly?" she paused a moment. "I did get us that room in the inn that you asked for.... but the place no longer has any door. And i fear some of them may remember me from the previous..... encounter." she quickly added, "What? they started it."

Daniel sighed, and slowly raised his hand back to scratch his head. His eyes watched on, as Athina and the other left his sight he turned his attention to Scar reaching for his beloved knife, 'Slasher'. He arched a brow and slowly shook his head disapproving the act. His gaze shifted towards Zephyr, and then to the Deathclaw. he held his hand out towards them, trying not to unnerve them.

"Take it easy Scar," Daniel said, "Man here is Zephyr. Gonna' give us a hand with the Caravan run." Daniel motioned his head to Scar to cease the action of reaching for his knife. You've killed enough people in this town already.. Daniel thought to himself as he let out a fake smile.

"And we don't get a say in the matter?" Jack smirked, then spat out a blood filled lob of spit at the ground ground beside him. His stare was focused on Zephyr and the cloaked Deathclaw and he nodded his head to the silent hiss of his Shishkebab hilt being pressured.

Zephyr spat on the ground and walked way, "Forget it then. This is enough bull for one day. Offer's off then you're man there dosn't want Mars and I travelling with you no need for us to piss anyone else off and we all have to waste bullets." Zephyr said walking off. Mars shrugged and followed him out of the alley.

After they exited town they stopped at the diner where Zephyr grabbed a satchel an took off over a hill where he found a protected gnoll Mars went in the opposite direction. Zephyr unzipped the satchel an took out a large brahmin-hide bundle he unrolled the tent and went about erecting it. The tent was surprisingly large more than big enough to hold both Zephyr and Mars comfortably. Zephyr stooped inside and rolled out a mat for hmself for when nightfall came. Then sat upon it and began his ritual disassembly of his SABR and Magnum.

Mars found what he was looking for: a large radscorpion. "Finally! Food!" He growled then charged down the smal rise he was on at the thing. He swatted with his right claw tearing through the creature's heavy pincers as hs left scooped underneath the beast and then tore upward ripping through the soft underbelly. Mars sat and enjoyed his meal.

"Damn boss when are you actually going to LET me kill someone?" Scar said to Daniel putting his knife in its sheath

Scar looked to wards the bar a flame lit in his eye "Sorry I'm gonna go get a drink maybe some whiskey better yet some scotch" Scar said right before he ran off to the bar

Scar walks into the bar through the broken door looking for an empty seat after a minute one opens up

"Give me a bottle of your most expensive whiskey I need something good to go to sleep on tonight"

"Sure if you can afford it its a 100 caps" the bartender replied The bartender reached under the bar counter and pulled up a case of high quality booze. He grabbed one of the bottles and showed it to Scar. the bottle read 'Fine #77, Brand: John Daniels Whiskey. "Its the finest Pre war whiskey" the bartender said he handed Scar the bottle and turned around to talk to a customer. He turned back and Scar was gone and the bottle with him.

Scar grabs a seat at a table in the bar. In the corner out of sight so the barkeep wont see him.

Cale let out a sigh. "Yeah i'm not surprised. Kinda figured you'd do something like that. It's alright though.... Hadn't really planned on staying there for too long anyways." He thought about where they were headed next as he kept walking. "Well.... I think a little detour wouldn't hurt. That guy had a bounty on his head." He stopped walking and sighed. "So what do you think Ath? If it's a big enough bounty we might be able to get ourselves some attention... Draw someone out that might know a thing or two about me ya know? Not that many indestructible midgets running around the wasteland incase you hadn't noticed." He felt like throwing up after calling himself a midget. But then the reson changed as a waze of pain shot through his legs. "Crap!" His legs gave out on him and he hit the ground with a loud thunk. He sat up and winced. "Damn it. Ya know... I'm starting to think that whoever did this to me didn't do a very good job."