Please Remove some Hearthfire Stuff - Request

daventry

For me it would mean allot to just stop the Courier from coming to me, since its Pointless that Falkreath is the Only City in Skyrim to care enough about my deeds. What Deeds, what did i do and Why is the Falkreath Jarl so Interested in me, you would expect some Major Mission or Quest or something.

Maybe a Mod could make it so the other 2 Jarls could send me a Note aswell from Morthal and Dawnstar, since you walk right into an Argument at Morthal and at Dawnstar, everyone is Plagued by Horrible Nightmares. See, theres your Reason. Bethesda gave us Nothing to build on Falkreath.

{player name},

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is {Siddgeir/Dengeir}, and I have the honor to be the Jarl of the proud and ancient city of Falkreath.

The fame of your exploits across Skyrim has brought you to my attention. If you are interested in becoming a Thane of Falkreath hold, I invite you to speak to me the next time you are in Falkreath. Aside from the honor that accrues to the title, my thanes are entitled to a personal housecarl. I also can tell you privately that a choice parcel of land in Falkreath would be available for your purchase should your services prove useful to me.

I look forward to meeting you in person.

I remain,

Jarl {Siddgeir/Dengeir} of Falkreath

Im not even part of the Companions yet and i dident even started the MQ, nor did i win the Civil War. Im just a Level 10 Player minding my own businesses with a Courier that has a Message from a Jarl that wants to Sell me a Property because i did some good deed.

Wanna hear the Weird part, None of the other Jarls in the other 9 Holds knows of my Existence.

The Only side thing you find out in Falkreath is about some random Farmers who lost their Daughter by a Werewolf and that too made the Jarl not even care or notice it.

So is there some Cut Content in the CK that made the Developers run out of time, or was the other Holds (Morthal/Dawnstar) suppose to send me a Note aswell.

Edited by daventry

I suggest using the mod Timing Is Everything. You can change when you get notified about the Hearthfire DLCs