Funny Oblivion Incidents

Stampede

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My pet theory is that when a Forester witnesses another Forester attacking a deer, the first guy comes to the deer's "rescue" and attacks the second guy.

This is why i looked at this thread, almost excact same thing happend, came across 1 forester attacking the dear the other one sees it as assualt and attacks the forester, include a couple a bandits and me it was a mass brawl.

Ended with me making money from the armour on the dead forester and a 1000 bounty as i finished the other forester off with one swipe! im only level 4, lol.

Its a bit off a flaw in the assualt law AI i guess but an easy way to make money, like boarding the pirate ship in the empiriel city, so they attack you and watch the guards and pirates fight it out, for you to scavenge the armour etc and make some easy money.

Not that honourable, scavenging. just shows how many ways there are to play this game. cant wait to find more funny occurencies like the ones listed in this thread. :D

Well, I had gone into the Lord Manor to talk to Count Marious about allies for Bruma, and he and his wife and her high elf friend end up attacxking me, so I run to the hall, and guess whatr? The count guard ends up attacking his wife, (Alessia), I go out into the cxountry hall and all he guards and one of the female Argogians attack them for attacking me;) That what they get for attacking me when I am trying to save the world;)

I haven't managed to hit Rinder's (spelling again?) Staffs yet.

You can't steal his staffs, they are in a cabinet that is impossible to open, even with the console.

You can't steal his staffs, they are in a cabinet that is impossible to open, even with the console.

Why open it with the console if you can TCL right through it with the console! :ph34r:

edit: I somehow quoted one of my earlier posts. Removed that part.

I'm pretty sure you can open every lock with the console command unlock.

I've unlocked chests that said they could not be picked because they needed a specific key, by using the console. Would attaching a script to an object be able to negate the command?

Of course, Pov offers an alternative solution as well.

I've unlocked chests that said they could not be picked because they needed a specific key, by using the console. Would attaching a script to an object be able to negate the command?

Yup. I'm using scripts to stop the player from opening certain things with 'unlock' sometimes, even though you can still type in the command 'activate' to open it, no matter what script attached. This way you can also steal the emperors clothes without using a mod! ;)

I'm pretty sure you can open every lock with the console command unlock.

The cabinet is not a real container, it's a static object with the staff inside.