fallout crashes computer

Deleted535964User

yesterday, I installed a couple of mods, and just when i tried to start the game, the computer crashed. Sound is all there, but image just freeze, and i cannot interact with the computer in any way. I thought it was just a one time problem, but not, same thing happens, when either the bethesda logo, or the please wait logo during fallout 3 startup appears, the computer freeze.

I did try several things before deciding to come here, like updating to a newer patch, try crack instead of disc, uninstalling the mods, reinstall the mods, unchecking ALL mods, checking load order, run fose instead of regular, and search google.

But I cannot find any proper answer, so I keep getting more and more frustranted about this problem. So if anyone out there have the same problem, but have a solution, I would be more then grateful, and share kodus to you.

Please help.

I was hoping that the register cleaning would help, thanks for the tip Bad Penny ;) Sadly it did not work :( also tried system recovery, by reverting the OS to an earlier stage. But the closest reverse would be in August. I did that, but the files persisted in the same spot as they were before, so the mods were still there. And the problem remains :/ dude, this really looks like the end of my fallout 3 experience for som time :/