The Black Knight

MetaKnightFan

Hay, i was kindo hoping to surprise everyone with a special gift before completing the armor, but for now i can say that i've been texturing it and im pretty happy with the way it's coming.

I'll make sure to deliver some screenshots of the textured armor this weekend. I'm realy sorry but this will take some time, becouse school started at full power again and i have less time each day.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still (patiently) waiting. Just got back online. Thanks for the tapestry mesh again Unavi!

@Revan97111: That looks cool as hell but the proper way to go about getting it made is to post your own request in this topic.

Hay, it's been a while since i last posted an update, and i'm afraid this today is just a partial update.

I've been realy buzy this week and i couldn't realy work, however i can show you how the textures are so far. :whistling:

Here's a pic

EDIT: high res pic/render comming

Please DO tell what should i improve. To be honest my texturing skills are realy strugeling to follow my modeling skils. I'd be very cool if someone could help or just say what to do better. :thumbsup:

Cheers!

Wow thats damn awesome looking and the ony thing i could suggest is maybe see what it looks like with the 6 indent in the helmet (If you look at the picture you'll know what i mean :D

oh the helmet. Yeah i know what do you mean, but don't worry i havent realy finished the helmet model. Right now it even lacks the black vizor that will cover the eyes.

But i realy want to know if the textures are ok and if they are not how could i (or someonelse for that matter) improve them.