Looking some mods.

Morphion

First, sorry for my english.

Someone knows a mod that does the next:

- When you ask to an innkeeper for a job and gives you the bounty anouncement. Any mod that gives you all the bounties of the region at the same time?

- Respect to Skills. Any mod that reduces the % of effectiveness of the skills, for example, Archery from 20%/40%/60% respectively to 5%/10%15%...

- Respect to enchantments. The same from previous mod for the enchantments.

- Sometimes NPCs don´t give you some secondary Quests for some reasons, quests like find books (song of the alchemists, the mirror), necklaces (argonian female in the Windhelm docks) and other items, deliver notes or items. Any mod that make that this always occur?

Thanks for all and again sorry if you don´t understand something.

P.D.: Sorry for the title of the post, I wanted to say Looking for.

Edited by Morphion

1) I don't think "all the bounty" is possible because of the quest's nature. it selects randomly from the dungeons within the said region (like whiterun for example) and fills it up with enemies if it's been cleared before (if not it wont) and gives you the marker. to have it show all would break the system i think

2 and 3) ACE enchanting and alchemy lowers the boost you get from the Fortify potions so you could look into that. it balances them out so you get an upper hand but not OP. don't know about the archery perks i guess you could search it out

4) Besides Cutting Room Floor and SMPC, don't know

I had an mod called

1) I don't think "all the bounty" is possible because of the quest's nature. it selects randomly from the dungeons within the said region (like whiterun for example) and fills it up with enemies if it's been cleared before (if not it wont) and gives you the marker. to have it show all would break the system i think

2 and 3) ACE enchanting and alchemy lowers the boost you get from the Fortify potions so you could look into that. it balances them out so you get an upper hand but not OP. don't know about the archery perks i guess you could search it out

4) Besides Cutting Room Floor and SMPC, don't know

The bounty's nature isn't accurate through Skyrim. I had a lot of trouble by getting rid of some cave bandits once, when I come to get my reward I had only 100 miserable pieces of gold on Whiterun. Due this injustice, I've found a good mod but the ''problem'' isn't entirely fixed and the max ammount still being 1k.

You should try "Bounty Gold"

it lets you set the amount via MCM

right now i have 1000 for bandits (but it's acceptable because i also run some enemy AI mods along with populated forts and dungeons and OBIS which puts me up against up to ten bandit thugs at level 10) with a additional 100 per level. makes the (deadly) bounty hunting really worth it, especially if you add in IA and dynamic loot. it's worth dying a few times to get that right strategy to win it