how many hair physics mod out there in skyrim nexus?

ArabWarFighter

• 4 weeks later...

My guess is that adding bones to hair meshes, and getting all the weights etc is time consuming and tedious.

But that's just a guess.

Would be nice to have more. I do wonder if having to many hairs, with NPC's etc would start to cause issues though?

Well I don't need it for NPCs, I really love the Meridian hair physics but the mesh is a bit crude. It looks not so good from the front and it's just too much hair. It would be nice to have a few other hairstyles, I tried to go back to nicer looking static hairs but they just don't it anymore. The hair waving around really adds a lot to the visual immersion.

Edited by Talon111

Well there are a few Apachii ones that would be fairly simple to do (if you already had the tools and knowledge of course), such as the plaited pig-tails, or the plaited one that goes on the shoulder. You'd only really have to get the plaited parts to move, as the rest of the hair is tied into them.

Tedious, labor-heavy time consuming technical work = not many people willing to put their time into it. Those who know how to do it are usually so advanced they're preoccupied with a thousand other things higher in priority.