Need help with making mod

Tataarujin

So I am pretty new and unfamiliar with all this mod making stuff, so I'll make it short.

• NPC will have lesser power. I want to put this lesser power to her so she would use it in fight.
  • Lesser power will be used only on certain creatures (mammoths, giants, dragons) and only when their health is less than 20%. Kind of "finish him!" power.

I hope you will understand what I want to make, thanks in advance.

So I am pretty new and unfamiliar with all this mod making stuff, so I'll make it short.

• NPC will have lesser power. I want to put this lesser power to her so she would use it in fight.
  • Lesser power will be used only on certain creatures (mammoths, giants, dragons) and only when their health is less than 20%. Kind of "finish him!" power.

I can't help you much...because I'm not good with magic when using the Creation Kit.

The only thing I can tell you is that your idea isn't so simple to apply, expecially if you don't know nothing about scripting. In fact, if you'd like to realize point 2) , you must learn some scripting: theorically, without that kind of help, it would be impossible to create a power that will be only used on certain creatures with a certain amount of health.

I hope some scripting adept/expert will reply as soon as possible

I hope some scripting adept/expert will reply as soon as possible

I hope so too, because I know nothing in scripting.

So, bump.

Again, I'm not familiar with papyrus. I think I need a tutor that would help me to make what I want to make.

Are you familiar with programming or scripting in general?

It's been a veeery long while when I programmed something. I degraded much since. So yeah, I need help.

It doesn't require scripting, just conditions on the magic effect. Check out Ebony Mail and see how how the shroud effect is only applied when your sneaking.

I think these "conditions" or scripts or whatever they called must be applied to NPC, so NPC (not weapon) would only attack _certain_ enemies with _certain_ health level using _certain_ (lesser) power.

Is the npc tested to be using the lesser powers you created? (without using package on your npc) <--most important part

To let npc use the finishing-strike-power, its better if there are no other spells the npc can use to contest the finishing-strike-power.

Is the npc tested to be using the lesser powers you created? (without using package on your npc) <--most important part

To let npc use the finishing-strike-power, its better if there are no other spells the npc can use to contest the finishing-strike-power.

How to test it?

I will remove other spells and powers, if there are any.