Need Help Finding Good Clothing/Armor Mods.

SaijaRii

Its 4 AM, spent 3 hours trying to find a good clothing and armor mod... Definently downloading Silver Dragon. Anyways, I am tired, anyone have a recommended clothing and/or armor mods (General everyday stuff as well as vampire stuff)? There is so much stuff here I am giving up looking on my own heh heh.

I have the male and female body replacer I know that opens up options.

Tired of looking at my guy's fat ass in Glass Armor.

EDIT: To narrow it down a bit...

- Clothing, upgrade, whatever, all encompassing (NPCs, etc)

- Male "epic" armor, nice male clothes.

- Female vampire armor/clothes.

- Weapons.

EDITx2: Its tomorow - I am going with Mike's Clothes Replacer for bullet number 1, Havn't really found number 2 yet, doing Silver Dragon in the meantime which is a very nice armor mod, that man or woman needs to get a job at a digital arts company now (Videogames, CG, whatever). Third bullet, nope, havn't found anything I liked, dresses don't generally show nipples people... And I bet number 4 is always on the to do list for everyone. Anyways, would still love some recomendations for the last three.

• 2 weeks later...

Lucky for you I've been testing and looking for mods for at least a month now. Ever since I bought Oblivion. So here's my list of armour and clothes mods I install every time I do one of my frequent reinstallations. HGEC body replacer used.

Armours:

Heavenly Sword

Black Wisteria

D-Huntress

Amy Am

Sword Dancer

Gloria and Trish

Argent

Demon Huntress

Indigo Armor

Stealth Gear

Exnem Warrior

Exnem Warrior Bikini

Leia

Crimson Eyecandy White

Acolyte

Shadowwatcher

Velveteen

Agea Karan

Treasures of Tyr

Deceiver

Clothes:

Bare Shoulder Dresses

Sexy Dress

Sexy Lingerie

Dancers Clothes

R18PN 02

Argent Armor Bikini

Latex Dream

HGEC Lingerie

Little Carmine

Sexy Dancer Retexture

Buka Buka Shirt

Elegance

Sexy Tops

Rosesilk

Edit: Apachii Goddess Store is a very good start if you want to find out what kind of armour and clothes you like. Personally I'm not that keen on most of what it offers but that's just my personal taste.

Yeah I go with stock clothes for my male character and like to dress up my companions instead. Since I play in first person it really doesn't matter much to me what I'm wearing looks like.