game world looks empty

billypnats

about 85% of the area in the oblivion gameworld looks very empty, for example, when I leave the sewers and look onto the vilverin side, its just tiled textures and theres no trees or anything interesting to cover it up , is there a mod that adds more foliage or something to the game world?

about 85% of the area in the oblivion gameworld looks very empty, for example, when I leave the sewers and look onto the vilverin side, its just tiled textures and theres no trees or anything interesting to cover it up , is there a mod that adds more foliage or something to the game world?

o.O ummm

Natural Enviroments

• 6 months later...

what's this? a new kind of game?

what's this? a new kind of game?

not funny!

not funny!...nah, just kidding.

i think your problem is not the varieties or the size of environment elements. but rather a very low detail setting that prevents you from seeing distant objects correctly.

first of all you need a nice computer capable of coping with oblivion's greedy requirements.

second go to options > video and move all the sliders to the right...yes.. all of them.

now go back to game and see if you can notice more trees, and grass in the inmidiate surroundings. specially on the distant mountains to the east

if so, then save and quit. you now need to download two things. Really AEVWD and TES4LODGen

now install RAEVWD (RTFM), then unpack TES4LODGen somewhere, run it and let it finish

now start oblivion again, load your savegame, notice the fps drop, learn to live with it

see the difference of how much more elements you can actually see now.

Tamriel is a rich and Beautiful place full of details. too bad you need to use external tools

to make it look as good as it was supposed to from the begining.