Critics guild

philcollins

A guild of critics you join the guild and once you have joined the guild you get 5 quests. Like the mages guild and fighters guild except with theater critics and food critics. What happens to the places depend on what you choose if you like it it gets a star if you hate it it loses a star and if you REALLY REALLY don't like it it gets closed down.

And maybe you could be a book critic, and review one of Quill Weave's new Doomstone series books, and I could write a positive and negative review for you, and depending what you choose, one or the other gets printed in the Black Horse Courier?

hehe, nah he's not a bad guy infact he's a really awesome guy. he'll point out where your wrong to help you resolve the problems and theres no harm in that. :D ( Except you feel violated you just get this... gut feeling you've been whats the word kieran? )

His critisism helped me get where i am today (Weaponmakingwise) <-- XD thats not even a word.

now you see my weapons a nicely made with some cool details but not to overly anime :)