BEWARE OF GIGGER BOOTS!!!!ROLF

Aluviel

As I was playing along in the store at the Imperial palace Market district, I saw new clothing items .

I thought hrm ok not sure if this is Mod stuff or standard new SI add on stuff...

I saw these things called GIGGER Boots.. I thought Hrm....Sounds naughty Im sooooo getting that!!

When I put them on I crashed Hard!!!

I did DL BOSS to get my load order right maybe that will Help

One friend commented on my load order she didnt see an emp file for SI

I Downloaded GOTH Oblivion which had both expansion packs in it.. I looked in ever tiny sub folder for the SI Esp and ESM file...and I could only find one so Im getting a bit nervous.

ANyone really experinced with Steam Download that could tell me if Im ok?

Oblivion.esm

CM Partners.esm

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV4.esp

ExnemEC_Warrior01.esp

TFF_Clothing_SI.esp

Knights.esp

RenGuardOverhaul.esp

RenGuardOverhaulShiveringIsles.esp

ElaborateEyes.esp

Ren_Soya_KD's.esp

_Ren_BeautyPack_full + Soya's hair.esp

CM Partners.esp

CM Partners Special NPCs.esp

CM Partners NPC.esp

CM Partners More NPCs.esp

CM Partners Marker NPCs.esp

CM Partners Extra NPCs.esp

KT_CustomRaceFix.esp

Ancient Elven Sorcerer - DV.esp

Ancient Elven Sorcerer - EV.esp

Ancient Elven Sorceress - DV.esp

Ancient Elven Sorceress - EV.esp

cmSky_shamikka.esp

cmOzz_shamikka.esp

Kikai & Slof Clothing.esp

I can't help you with the Steam version since I have the original DVD first release, but I can tell you a couple of things you have wrong for starters.

Why do you have both the English and German esps of these mods in your list? Use one language version not both. There's a big problem right there. EV is English and DV is German.

I have no idea what GIGGER Boots is. Perhaps you could elaborate.

Which female body replacer are you using? TFF and Exnem don't mix well especially if you use a complete clothing overhaul.

You can use clothing and armours from different body replacers if they have full body coverage, ie show no skin, otherwise you will have texture errors like ugly blotches and other oddities.

When you have the SI version of the game the Oblivion ESM is still named the same as the original and you already have the DLCShiveringIsles.esp in your list. That's all you need. That is the esp for SI.

In the standard game you'll only find items for SI in the actual SI game world, so any items from the expansion appearing in the Tamriel world are added by mods.

I don't know if the Steam version can use the Unofficial Patches for Oblivion, SI and the DLC's, but if it does I highly suggest you get them. Perhaps someone who does know about the Steam game can confirm.

The Unofficial Patches fix a large number of bugs in the game among other things. It also includes the Custom Race Fix so you could leave that out of your list if you can use the patches.

Use the search function at Tesnexus and look for "Unofficial."

I can't help you with the Steam version since I have the original DVD first release, but I can tell you a couple of things you have wrong for starters.

Why do you have both the English and German esps of these mods in your list? Use one language version not both. There's a big problem right there. EV is English and DV is German.

I have no idea what GIGGER Boots is. Perhaps you could elaborate.

Which female body replacer are you using? TFF and Exnem don't mix well especially if you use a complete clothing overhaul.

You can use clothing and armours from different body replacers if they have full body coverage, ie show no skin, otherwise you will have texture errors like ugly blotches and other oddities.

When you have the SI version of the game the Oblivion ESM is still named the same as the original and you already have the DLCShiveringIsles.esp in your list. That's all you need. That is the esp for SI.

In the standard game you'll only find items for SI in the actual SI game world, so any items from the expansion appearing in the Tamriel world are added by mods.

I don't know if the Steam version can use the Unofficial Patches for Oblivion, SI and the DLC's, but if it does I highly suggest you get them. Perhaps someone who does know about the Steam game can confirm.

The Unofficial Patches fix a large number of bugs in the game among other things. It also includes the Custom Race Fix so you could leave that out of your list if you can use the patches.

Use the search function at Tesnexus and look for "Unofficial."

Thnk you for your advice I appreciate it!!

I got he skin issue or female face issue fixed the body could use some work even tho I have a mod installed that supposedly fixes it . It must not be showing up right.

ANytime I put the gigger boots on or any mod clothing I turn invisable I wish I could some how just delete those textures out or clean the whole system somehow,

Spent all night fighting with the stoker mod . He has a black face and Ozz and Faye have no heads.

Guad Im wondering if this game is even worth it.......makes night 3 I have fought my guts out trying to get stupid mods towork.