mystic elf look for my charcter

Aluviel

greetings,

I want to get a better customized look for my avie. I like the mystic elves after fighting with ren and sonya's mod and beautiful people ( eyes came out either black or googly) I am trying to find something that will work with the new nice hair to pick from with ren and sonyas mod.

Those two mods conflict with each other when I uncheck beautiful people the game stops working. I am also supposed to be a female and I have a male body with an uncut wang : (

I saw a mod for Beautiful women it sounds like they are for nps not my own charcter.

Can anyone give me a link to another one that will just make me look decent? I really like the new hair in the ren and sonya mod.

Id like to keep it if possible. Is it possible that this male body replacer is making me male? I wanted it so the NPC's would look better in game.

Oblivion.esm

CM Partners.esm

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV4.esp

ExnemEC_Warrior01.esp

TFF_Clothing_SI.esp

Knights.esp

RenGuardOverhaul.esp

RenGuardOverhaulShiveringIsles.esp

Beautiful People.esp

Ren_Soya_KD's.esp

_Ren_BeautyPack_full + Soya's hair.esp

CM Partners.esp

CM Partners Special NPCs.esp

CM Partners NPC.esp

CM Partners More NPCs.esp

CM Partners Marker NPCs.esp

CM Partners Extra NPCs.esp

KT_CustomRaceFix.esp

Ancient Elven Sorcerer - DV.esp

Ancient Elven Sorcerer - EV.esp

Ancient Elven Sorceress - DV.esp

Ancient Elven Sorceress - EV.esp

cmSky_shamikka.esp

cmOzz_shamikka.esp

Kikai & Slof Clothing.esp

greetings,

I want to get a better customized look for my avie. I like the mystic elves after fighting with ren and sonya's mod and beautiful people ( eyes came out either black or googly) I am trying to find something that will work with the new nice hair to pick from with ren and sonyas mod.

Those two mods conflict with each other when I uncheck beautiful people the game stops working. I am also supposed to be a female and I have a male body with an uncut wang : (

I saw a mod for Beautiful women it sounds like they are for nps not my own charcter.

Can anyone give me a link to another one that will just make me look decent? I really like the new hair in the ren and sonya mod.

Id like to keep it if possible. Is it possible that this male body replacer is making me male? I wanted it so the NPC's would look better in game.

Oblivion.esm

CM Partners.esm

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV4.esp

ExnemEC_Warrior01.esp

TFF_Clothing_SI.esp

Knights.esp

RenGuardOverhaul.esp

RenGuardOverhaulShiveringIsles.esp

Beautiful People.esp

Ren_Soya_KD's.esp

_Ren_BeautyPack_full + Soya's hair.esp

CM Partners.esp

CM Partners Special NPCs.esp

CM Partners NPC.esp

CM Partners More NPCs.esp

CM Partners Marker NPCs.esp

CM Partners Extra NPCs.esp

KT_CustomRaceFix.esp

Ancient Elven Sorcerer - DV.esp

Ancient Elven Sorcerer - EV.esp

Ancient Elven Sorceress - DV.esp

Ancient Elven Sorceress - EV.esp

cmSky_shamikka.esp

cmOzz_shamikka.esp

Kikai & Slof Clothing.esp

Ok I knw you guys probably think if we just leave her alone she will figure it out and I did.

I downloaded elaborate eyes by Robert and put the regular elaborate eyes active again I also dled a eshme bodies for females. That got rid of me being a male Altho the skin is very boring I atleast have breasts now.

If anyone knows of a better skin to put on her please indulge. I do make skins for Second life in a tga format and jpg format and have chip midnights skin template. If anyone knows a good tutorial I might just make my own.

Ok so I think I am FINALY ready to enjoy this game now that im completly burned out :P

also check out Cosmetic Compilation. It is a collection of hairs/eyes that make the character generation FUN!

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=7531

have you installed Wrye Bash yet? It has a nifty feature that merges aspects of or complete mods together. The Wrye Bash is somewhat more complex than OBMM but also worth checking into. I'd reccomend downloading a quest mod and having a bit of fun first though!

Feel free to contact me PM for any questions. I'm currently writing a beginner's guide of my own and questions will help me recall my learning process.

theuseless

ps also why do you have the Ancient Elven Sorcerer - DV.esp with Ancient Elven Sorcerer - EV.esp? Aren't these different languages of the same mod? Might that cause a conflict? I tried to download and my antivirus went berserk. Dunno.

If you want to a void all of the compatibility problems and still have a custom look then you should learn to use CS and create your own custom race esp. I make alot custom race imperial so I can give them different face and body textures. I only use these for companion's but I'm sure you could use them for save game character's as well. by loading two esp's into cs. the one you want to take stuff from and the one you want to put stuff in. set the second one to active. now you should make copy's of all the stuff you want in there. done worry about connecting the pieces just yet. do not mix eye's choose the type you like the most and go with that. save your esp and reload just your esp. if you get some error's about missing part's don't worry we will fix that soon enough. now rename the stuff you copied to what ever you like and if it ask's you if you want to create a new form say no. now that you have everything renamed you should go into your custom race and delete all the hair and eye's from them.use the delete button. the next step is to set the mesh for the eye's. this will be in the face data. now open your hair and eye's and drag them into the custom race. then save. you should now be able to reload your esp with no error's. if you learn to do it this way you will be very glad you did and the next time you see a hair that you just got to have that just add it to your esp.you can have as many race's or copy's of them as you want all on a single esp. you can even copy the one's you have created and give them different eye model's face and body textures. if you want to use this esp to make a companion then you should merge it to your companion esp. use TES4Gecko. never try to copy stuff from an esm unless you convert it to an esp first. this can be done with TES4Gecko. as far as making body texture you will need to learn to use blender and gimp. I have been experimenting with this a bit myself and have made a fair looking skin just not too much detail. making a good normal map will greatly improve any skin you create.

http://cs.elderscrolls.com/constwiki/index.php/Main_Page

some help here, even a good page on making normal map's if you can find it.

@ rdamstrom

You provided some great advice there. I'm trying to make some (but not all) NPC's in my mod have the robert's fe/male bodies. I have absolutely no idea how. If you could give us a little more info than just the Wiki main page I would appreciate. Kudos already given for the advice earlier.

@ rdamstrom

You provided some great advice there. I'm trying to make some (but not all) NPC's in my mod have the robert's fe/male bodies. I have absolutely no idea how. If you could give us a little more info than just the Wiki main page I would appreciate. Kudos already given for the advice earlier.

technically what you want to do can't be done without alot of tricks. first in the race you will find body data for that race if you change that foot texture to point to robert's textures then they can where clothes made for robert's body's and they won't look messed up. you can make wearable body parts and these will look ok as well. but under all that you still have the same body and it will look messed up when you take their clothes off. you will also need to give them wear able hands as well. if this is except able then all that is needed is to copy the race you wish to change and assign the new race to the npc's you wish to change then add the new clothes to there inventory. the other thing you can do is change the textures for the HGEC and have some some with hair and some without if it is your default body style then the body's will look ok. if you need more then that then you should look at set body for clues.