Extracting BSA is a must?

madcow12

the only problem i've found so far is with some of the robes added by Immersive Armors; they turn up purple

it's funny because i didn't touch anything that has to do with immersive armors. as for special abilities by bosses and all, they work just fine too (i have high level enemies which uses BSAs)

this is starting to make me wonder too. i hope it doesn't blow up down the road

@rickerhk thank you for the tip. Thing is, i use NMM, and unless it's been configured to also load BSA even without plugins, i'm starting to get real curious as to how it's working

i'll post screenshots of the merged plugins as shown in NMM

You will have to go back to using the individual ESPs so they will look for their BSAs, unless they can do that from within the merged archive?

Purple textures are the Normal Maps, which means your Texture Map has gone missing, or the internal pointer to it is not pointing where it should be.

Thank you for the help. i've been getting a few random ctd after unpacking seems like some kind of conflict.

i'd love to check the dump files from SKSE but cna't find anything to open them

Those are real dump files; you need a debugger to open them and even then they are difficult to analyze. You could try this website.

nvm i had the SSME settings too high

"More is better" almost NEVER applies to Skyrim. Default settings would solve soooooooo many issues.

Let us know how the game plays out; the Merged Plugins scripts are still a WIP, but I haven't seen any issues in my game, at least. Mine look good in TES5EDIT, but I chose very simple esp's to merge.

Edited by Lord Garon