Help Please!~about The Mod

ilomse

Yes...you can change an NPC height easily by using the mouse on him/her in the Render Window...but for the player, I think you are going to have to create a new Race, give it the height you want at creation screen along with the other properties you want & then choose this Race for you character. You can make it a psuedo-variation if you didn't really want a totally new race - spell it different slightly, like - Bozmer instead of Bosmer. That's the clearest way I can think of for you to do it. I've created new races & can adjust their height/weith ration nicely. :glare:

Yes...you can change an NPC height easily by using the mouse on him/her in the Render Window...but for the player, I think you are going to have to create a new Race, give it the height you want at creation screen along with the other properties you want & then choose this Race for you character. You can make it a psuedo-variation if you didn't really want a totally new race - spell it different slightly, like - Bozmer instead of Bosmer. That's the clearest way I can think of for you to do it. I've created new races & can adjust their height/weith ration nicely. :glare:

is there any code such as "setheight" or stuff like that in the cheat screen?

Archived