HGEC Body, two different skin tones on one body?

Xgriel

I'm having an odd issue with HGEC body, everyone, including my PC, seems to have two skin tones on each half of their body. This is VERY noticeable in a bright area and is very off-putting. Is there something i;m doing wrong with the mod?

I'm having an odd issue with HGEC body, everyone, including my PC, seems to have two skin tones on each half of their body. This is VERY noticeable in a bright area and is very off-putting. Is there something i;m doing wrong with the mod?

The issue with the seams is a known issue with that body (even though it's the body I use). The only thing you can do is look for better textures, or tweak them yourself. I have had to redo all the human versions I've ever downloaded for that body, and it's a pain.

Where can i find better textures? I am probably the biggest noob when it comes to making textures or even moddeling (I don't think i've even spelt it right! :( )

Off the top of my head there are two sets of better textures available for downloading, one by Ozmo and one by Nec.

Edited by myrmaad

Fixed.

Where can i find better textures? I am probably the biggest noob when it comes to making textures or even moddeling (I don't think i've even spelt it right! :( )

Off the top of my head there are two sets of better textures available for downloading, one by Ozmo and one by Nec.