Question Regarding The Shrouded Armor From The Dark Brotherhood

Cammy2k6

Hi there :)

I was just curious about if it would be possible to modify that Armor you get from the Dark Brotherhood, for Example make it a little more Black and maybe adding some Particle Effects to it, consealing your Character in Shadowclouds or something like that :)

Ah, almost forgot... About Particle Effects... Is it possible to add them to Weapons too? Having a burning Sword would be really awesome though :)

I was just curious about if it would be possible to modify that Armor you get from the Dark Brotherhood, for Example make it a little more Black and maybe adding some Particle Effects to it, consealing your Character in Shadowclouds or something like that :)

Ah, almost forgot... About Particle Effects... Is it possible to add them to Weapons too? Having a burning Sword would be really awesome though :)

It is possible so that is the good news. The bad news it will take a pretty good coder to make it all happen I am sure there are already folks woking on new armor's with particle effects and I even heard that someone was working on a nightmare horse with flame effects of it's mane and hooves. Not sure how that is working out for them at this point but I think we will see lots of mods like this in the future.

It is possible so that is the good news. The bad news it will take a pretty good coder to make it all happen I am sure there are already folks woking on new armor's with particle effects and I even heard that someone was working on a nightmare horse with flame effects of it's mane and hooves. Not sure how that is working out for them at this point but I think we will see lots of mods like this in the future.

Are there any Tutorials i can look through for modding Oblivion? I might not be one of those all-mighty Modders, but i did quite a real great Job at modding Games like C&C, from Tiberian Conflict to Zero Hour, since this is a different Engine, i want to look at a few Tutorials first, maybe then i can be of "use" too :)

not sure bout the armor but theres a mod by darktyrian with wpns with particle effects (flame frost and shock)

http://www.tessource.net/files/file.php?id=2398

Oh heres the mod for shadowmare with flames by kharnn

http://www.tessource.net/files/file.php?id=2425

Archived