Geck Help: Posing corpses

Zetsumi_Nihilus

Looking for a little help with the GECK: I'm trying to make something of a horror mod, and want to have some corpses pinned to walls and the floor with various sharp implements. Ya'know, the usual gruesome stuff. Now, problem is, I can't figure out how to pose the bodies: The GECK won't allow me to rotate them vertically to make them lay down, and short of running a havok sim and manually using other objects to push the bodies into place, which is, to say the least, unreliable and tedious, I can't find any other way to get them in the poses I want. Is there any way to do this?

if you hold down Z while you rotate it will rotate on another axis and if you hold down X it will rotate on a different one again

I'm well aware of that, but it won't let me rotate on either of those axis for some reason. I'm using an NPC copied from one of the dead NPC's in vanilla fallout by changing the formID, then editing the newly created actor. The Z and X axis rotations work fine for any object other then NPC's, or so it would seem.

Ragdoll physics will stop you from hanging NPCs on the wall. You can position them on the floor by using havoc and pulling them around with the z key held down.

There are several static bodies listed as "raidercorpsedressing" that can be positioned around for grislyness, along with dripping blood fx and body parts.