[AWOP] Compatible with DK Female Face mod ?

Namiriu

Hi everyone,

So i'm new in mod install, and i want to know if the AWOP mod are working with DK Female Face Mod, juste one sentence give me the doubt

REQUIREMENTS:
None apart from one change to the Fallout_default.ini file in order to display the NPCs faces correctly.
Open the file 'Fallout_default.ini' which should be found in the Steam/SteamApps/Common/FalloutNV folder. Search for the line:
bLoadFaceGenHeadEGTFiles=0
and change it to
bLoadFaceGenHeadEGTFiles=1
Without this all NPCs faces appear in default skin colour. Apart from this there are no requirements and the mod should run anyway. Make a backup if you are uncomfortable editing the file.
There is another version of the Fallout.ini file in the Saved game folder directory (usually in My Documents/My Games). The first one should overwrite this one but if not
changing both should do the trick.

Because if i change " bLoadFaceGenHeadEGTFiles=1 " , all NPC faces haven't the default skin colour, so it's not give troubleshooting with DK Female Face mod ?

If someone can help me that was very cool because i really want to try AWOP

Thanks in advance for help,

Cordials,

Namiriu.

PS : Sry for my bad english i'm french.

bLoadFaceGenHeadEGTFiles=1

Does not effect Textures .dds files, it effects EGT which is very different. I believe it simply helps to force the game to load them, because if you do not you often get mismatched skin and head colors (not textures, but how the game loads the colors of the skins).

So unless AWOP adds female face textures that would override DK's (which is does not) then its 100% fully compatible.