Expansion pack announced.

buddah

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, to be honest, I think that them labeling this as an expanison is kind of a mistake. The only reason they are calling it that, is because you have to have the original game, in order to play it. This thing is actually a lot more like a sequal. Lets put it this way...the download size for this thing is gonna be bigger than the original game was! And according to the interview, larger than most of the other games on the market right now.

That's a LOT of programming. A LOT of writing. A lot of testing. A lot of manhours for everybody. In consideration of all that, I'd rather pay 40 dollars than shell out another 65.

omg, this is very much for an expansion i think..

hope its worth it high prices.. :blink:

It's priced at like $40, but it looks almost as big as the actual game, so it's like Dragon's Age Origins 2

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone recall GTA:London? It was an expansion but a completely seperate game that just used the same engine.

Then we have AOW2: Shadow magic, a stand-alone expansion pack. If that makes any sense to anyone who hasn't played it.

Looking forward to this, just hope it doesn't get a "Return to Ostagar" treatment. :(