Expansion pack announced.

buddah

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, thats an interesting quandry. And from the FAQs link that Flash posted, it doesnt look as tho they are going to try to explain that. Or at least, not yet. Maybe they have an explanation for it in the expansion, but they dont want to release it as a spoiler.

Maybe it's like an origin where if the char died, you get a mini quest returning you from the fade or something.

Or, as Leliana would probably say "The Maker works in mysterious ways".

For me, this game has always been about choices and consequences. So my reasoning is that if you chose to kill your character, and if you choose to intend to play a dead character in the expansion, then the consequence is to sit and wonder how that character is still alive.

IGN and Destructoid stated great things about Awakening and bits of spoilers. Sounds like BW is going to wow us.

Here are the websites

http://au.pc.ign.com/articles/107/1070087p1.html

http://www.destructoid.com/darkness-contin...g--163985.phtml

For me, this game has always been about choices and consequences. So my reasoning is that if you chose to kill your character, and if you choose to intend to play a dead character in the expansion, then the consequence is to sit and wonder how that character is still alive.

That made me laugh. Maybe its like in Me2 where you could just say "I got better".

That made me laugh. Maybe its like in Me2 where you could just say "I got better".

:D

For some reason that scene from "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" just popped into my head, where the guy is laying there in the cart, and he just pops up "But I'm not dead yet!"

I just read an interview from one of the production team. According to that, Dragon Age is NOT planned as a trilogy. They are definitely planning to release DA2, however it's not planned to be a three-step series. That could mean that A) they may or may not have plans for a DA 3, or B) that they could be planning to extend it out past 3. *shrug* They were pretty vague about it, as they are in most of the interviews.