New Standalone Follower - Gabriella !

ShadowDancer777

Hi all,

Here is my first standalone follower mod - Gabriella, she is a destruction mage with dual combat skills.

Here on my website you can check her out and download - http://skyrimmods.wix.com/shadowdancer#!downloadmods/c1x9v

Thank you all who visit my website and download mod.

All the best)

P.S. post here your thoughts about mod, and what you like and dislike, and especially if something is not working with mod or you cant download it !

Yeah, i guess she can be better) Well i just want her to be magic + daggers) Of cource she can use two swords for example , she just dont have right perks) Feel free to improve her skills and or perks for yourself as you want )

But as for impoved version for everyone - do it and send me back changed esp and if i will like it, why not, i can put your file as additional download on my website. and of cource link your name there as the person who did some perks improvement.(or if you talk here about script stuff it also can be interesting) , BUT PLEASE DONT REUPLOAD IT !

And Thanks for interest in my mod)

P.S. Remember - NO face and/or body modding please !

Edited by ShadowDancer777

Hmm without bbp and HDT? But i dont see a problem to modify esp file even if the follower uses BBP & HDTphysics. But if you mean just make a downloadable version like UNP - ok i will think about it. Sorry just currently dont have time even for this simple task. SKSE - i dont remember but i guess because of the looks. When i did the face i used race menu , ece, and chargen extender at the same time. And i faced a lot of problems but as you can see now all is working goood) Anyway feel free to report if there is any problems !