Spetsnaz GRU faction

krimzin

Ok, so this isn't really a request, as I'm sort of making this myself. I was wondering what people would think about adding a new faction to the wastes. I downloaded the 20th century weapons mod and saw all the different arms used by Russian soldiers and it made me want to add them to a new faction, I get tired of fighting a handful of Enclave soldiers here and there, and some poorly armed raiders that usually just get killed by animals or super mutants. I wanted a faction that had superior firepower and technology who stood a chance against the wasteland, so I made the remnants of Spetsnaz. I figure if the chinese are already in the game, a lot of people are pushing for Nazi Germany, hell theres damn aliens in DC, then why not give the Motherland a shot? I've made a few troop designs, but only an elite soldier and an officer. And I still have no idea about their background, how they ended up in DC, where their base is, etc. So this is where you, reader of this topic, come in. You need to wrack the squishy grey matter between your ears and solve these issues for me. Ok, hop to it.

The base:

Camp near Fort Bannister.

The Objective:

Take Fort Bannister & Hold until Reinforcements arrive. In the end, the were to threaten the President using Bannister's nuclear ordinance.

Everything Else:

No Idea.

Just my thoughts, I dont care if you use them or not. (It would be cool if you did :) )

That works, I was just kinda throwing them next to alexandria arms to test them out, but ft bannister sounds like a good idea. Now, I actually have a request, the Spetsnaz use a special knife, unique only to them. It basically looks something like a switchblade, except the blade has a spring and pin used to fire the blade at a high velocity. So, I need a switchblade with the ability to shoot the blade out in other words.

I agree, the uniform is nice. I need to get a better officer's outfit anyway, the chinese officer's suit is kinda lame. And there already is a Dragunov included, but... it's a sniper rifle lol.

Dragunov SVD