Should i get dragon age origins?

rbrophy2

-edit-

:pirate: vs :ninja: . Modding Oblivion, Fallout3 and Dragon Age: Origins are all legal. The creators of these games released editors specifically for us to use. Mods add and change content in many different ways. The FBI is gonna shoot your dog before they come down on me for modding Oblivion. Maybe you shouldn't post those opinions here if you have a problem with that.

Modern Warfare 2 is an awesome game for the 360. Its a first person shooter and realy fun. Great AI and some fun multiplayer options, with easter eggs such as hidden rooms/levels.

I think worrying about which games you should spend your 60 bucks on might be why your failing your math work..sides i told you a good while back i'd help but my inbox has only been graced with your presence a few times..neither time involving a math question...but..to keep it on topic.. yes.. buy the game.. i bought dragon age while back and it's pretty good. only thing i didn't like was that the main char you create isn't voiced.. he/she's a mute.. but you can still choose text fallout 3 style and the choices you make change the game on a massive scale. You basically make the storyline with each choice..and one of my fav parts ..You don't have to play the goody two shoes saving the world from bad guys.. you can be just as much if not more of an ass than that of the average bad guy.. and when it comes to a game.. i choose to corrupt the system rather than save it lol.

@theuseless

Hidden rooms and lvls? i play the console version..only extra i know of is the museum..unless i missed somethin.. pm me what you know so we can keep this thread on topic. lol.