LOL mods

Jmyers

I would like to see mods that will make people laugh and after a while make them grin. Usually the nudity mods get high on the top 100 list which is vary strange and disturbing to me. Is there some minor adjustments to the game to make people laugh like adding girlish screams to a new faction (girly mans) or just to random people, rid able mutant cows, chickens, or sheep that can be used by the enclave or the other teams/ people, man eating teddies (My favorite), back stabbing gnomes, Ninja kittens, NPCs tripping and falling off ledges, Better physics (getting hit by the Super mutant behemoth causes you and npc to fly through the air), or a breakout of aliens from Aliens vs predators face huggers jumping on NPCs faces and dragging them to their caves and pasting them to the walls to create more aliens (Npc that cant die could be used as a host a long time) making it your and factions jobs to kill all of them.

What kind of fun and funny mods would you like people to make that will make you laugh for along time?

• 2 weeks later...