One world order

Honeybiscuit

. Dude I aint in to much of miltia shinples of crap but when you have pepele dictating what OS is gonna be. Isnt that`s Bill Gate`s dream? All people in the USA having a link to the web? Its good and productive but saying what OS is suitable and REQUIRED in order to access to the WEB is TAKING A DESPOTIC ROLE, like Britian. wake up. This Is The freeiest of all Nations so . Im sure those who dont have this freedom will mock,lol.

Moved to Debates, with a reminder that personal attacks will not be tolerated. -myrmaad

Edited by myrmaad

. Dude I aint in to much of miltia shinples of crap but when you have pepele dicytating what OS is gonna be wake up.

Look at the date... Was from the days of post-Vista angst. Nothing new to see here. Even if anything like this ever comes to pass, it will only be viable within a closed network environment. There are simply too many people who would not buy into this kind of crap willingly, bells and whistles or no.

Edited by Vagrant0

yea this being an off topic issue where anything goe no? who paid you off? But really. Build a man a web u feed him for a week. teach him to build a web you feed him for life. So is this area a 1st amendment right? or is it a catch 22 to banning? if it is a way to get banned then I must conform and not spread hope. Os is just that user controlled. . Since this is an off topic and anything is permissable then my recomendation is study and learn and never take anothers advice for crap. If you do then what is the term Partisianship? lol. Dude know where your web is going ok. It doesnt matter about money any more (ask me). its about knowledge. All I was doing is spreading knowledge about OS to those who KEEP UP with this. not the Young one who usually dont care that are under 30. This Being a "speak what thou wilt" Study to show your shelf aproved. if not back off. Dude the best of movies take 5 to 10 yrs in the making. Plus puting thing in to the public main stream trakes 15 to 20 yrs into the making. You cannot be from America! People cannot adapt to new things so rapidly. It`s ok . We over came then as we will again. So as always share the Knowledge dont supress it.

Clearly you've been mixing Monster and acid. The fact of the matter is simple. Personal hardware, software and components are cheap, bandwidth, maintaining that bandwidth, as well as maintaining any sort of regional server isn't. This is why most companies, everyone from multi-national corporations to the chain videostore down the street only have brief moments where they're connected to any sort of master-server, and usually only for the occasional bits of raw data.

Furthermore, there will always be enthusiasts, programmers, and professionals who won't want their works and projects controlled or hosted on some central server. There is just simply too much at stake. Sure, it will still probably happen, but it won't be popular, nor will it be anywhere near as all-encompassing and ominous as it's described. This is really all old news, and most of it fueled with all-too-familiar anti-microsoft rhetoric. The video, both aimed specifically at vista, and timed within the period when the backlash against vista was obvious doesn't make it any better. If it were really credible, I'm sure Apple, with their cult-like following would be worth atleast an honorable mention.

Its all good. I bet you are about 20. I tired to see your age but you got it all hiden as if? But like Cable back in the day ruled the airwave until bigbro stepped in and then what ( You have rhetorical debate) government decided what a price was to be (which was good dont get me wrong). As you stated This is ALL old news. SO then why you sounding like a preganant gurl who has no husband and with leggs open as if it her fault? Dude stop. People are laughing at you. This being an open site for 1st amendment rights, I hope,lol. If not you guys know Im kicked,lol. If I am then you know you cannot express your freewill. Dude if Apple was a free and cheap computer I am sure you would be a leader in the cult. Mac is the Top in Audio and Desktop publishing.. They are expensive but welcome to CAPITALISM. Its good now your playin fav`s. Im a broke person who live`s in a trailor park ( Like SunnyVaill),lol. Big Papa say step away? Sorry I was enjoyin this but looks like its over.. Study you guys and lerned never listen to another without reading.

Lol, Clouding is useful for the ease of access everywhere, but it'll probably never be the single thing there. It's like that I can access the server of my school from home and use the OS there as well. Clouding will be used to provide a base of control everywhere..both for user and supplier. As mostly companies benefit if their workers can just check their pc at home without any problems. There is no reason to fear if you know what it holds and if you don't want to get your stuff up the web then don't. It will never be a single server running the whole scheme as basically companies don't want to be held responsible for the files they contain in the first place. besides, win7 holds the possibility to be a 'cloud'-system too and I still run it from my own PC as well...It'll always be a combo, never single.

Honeybiscut, this forum is a place where opinions are shared. You can throw the first amendment, but this place isn't required to share your vision. There are more than enough places to do this. If you disagree I'd ask you to PM buddah, he's quite well known to provide you the answer this forum has. Insulting people without reason isn't just a good way to stay on this very forum.

I'll report this as this is a debate not a 'off-topic' topic.

Miyamoto Musashi is one of my favorite teachers. in fact im a 2nd don in white-lotus kung-fu and Balintawak stick fighting. got hurt in 2007 from mma so im in to cg now. As you said notin to fear, K . I dont Bank,lo.l call me red neck. The reason I stress this 1st amendment I have had peps here booted so didnt want to be booted for sharin info. Nor am I tryin to promote anything other than the knowledge of the future oth a unified OS.. You seem to like it so good for yo pay them. I aint. In fact if you can get Miyamoto Musashi book of the Five rings you will see he is a democratic

Not sure what your "deal" is, but I think there's something broken somewhere.

Spend some time dealing with a public network sometime... You'll see just how impractical any sort of wide-scale implementation is. Better yet, take a trip to visit the site of a typical ISP or web server, you'll see exactly how half-assed and fragile their services are. And you're trying to tell me that a system like that is capable of not simply exchanging a few bits of data, but running every single process imaginable for every single user of that service, and relaying all relevent data back to the user without crapping out or having horrible security issues; as well as being something which EVERYONE will both want to use, and is willing to buy into when more practical, private alternatives exist? You've gotta be smoking some awesome crack because that isn't happening any time soon.

If you're wanting to have a believable argument, cut the mumbo-jumbo, and find something which isn't 2 years old consisting of some random nutjob ranting to an internet radio host. It's not a freedom of speech matter, nobody's shut you up yet, it's a matter of making a logical argument. If you aren't willing to do that, why waste your time?

I get the stuff from school for free, Windows7 included. So it's actually worse, as they've actually used me to get their stuff done by sharing the thought it is good. :)

Not sure what your "deal" is, but I think there's something broken somewhere.

Spend some time dealing with a public network sometime... You'll see just how impractical any sort of wide-scale implementation is. Better yet, take a trip to visit the site of a typical ISP or web server, you'll see exactly how half-assed and fragile their services are. And you're trying to tell me that a system like that is capable of not simply exchanging a few bits of data, but running every single process imaginable for every single user of that service, and relaying all relevent data back to the user without crapping out or having horrible security issues; as well as being something which EVERYONE will both want to use, and is willing to buy into when more practical, private alternatives exist? You've gotta be smoking some awesome crack because that isn't happening any time soon.

If you're wanting to have a believable argument, cut the mumbo-jumbo, and find something which isn't 2 years old consisting of some random nutjob ranting to an internet radio host. It's not a freedom of speech matter, nobody's shut you up yet, it's a matter of making a logical argument. If you aren't willing to do that, why waste your time?

Your lingo needs polishing. you use word "yet" (presupposes future and the like). And argumentative is relavent. All I am doing is sparking the minds of others to read about their "OS" future and your help making my point,lol. Most, alot of americans are so lazy in reading that the are subjected to gossip ( partisianship without inquiry). I hope that by reading your opposistion that most will at least read and do as you suggested. AND STOP it before it happens. AS you said IT WILL HAPPEN. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bzLqEciLVU...feature=related . Just tryin to put the OS in the Operators hands.