One world order

Honeybiscuit

I'm not taking sides here..but someone who spells it "Apon" can't really correct other people as far as grammar goes... lol

Also.. from what i've read.. i doubt this debate will go far before being closed. You can debate till your hearts content..but you can also debate without disrespecting those you are talking with..and disrespecting a mod isn't the best way to go about staying in the nexus lol.

To keep it on semi-subject.. If you really hate a country that much..you have the freedom to relocate to another one.. and unlike America..many other countries would be close to borderline castrating you for publically discrediting them. Sure.. the states has issues..ALOT of issues.. but compared to many others,it's one of the only places where you can speak your mind without being convicted for it.

As I said before. Who should run this. The Governmt? to over ride Cable and what they should do (national security) and they did. Over here they said it was a a problem in cost forms I guess beiing a ( Super Power) give you the right to say what is right and wht is wrong in accorrdance to thr Geneva law which is the best law giving in accorrdanc that nation security is up held. Face it the germans came up with the stealth bomber in th the 30`s out of plywood,lol Study it my lil ones. It looked like the bat wing. and flown fasteter tthan anythything, MY POINT is that Our nabtion was based on EQuality in the (beginning) then the british came and bought up alot of land after the Tea tax and so on need I breif u in history? Skipping a many gennereration. There is alot to ead download ( naturalsoft ) it will read to you. NATIONAL SECUITY Mean many things to Individual governtmrnt. That is why I [romote a unified Network that has many Dos or OS There shall never be a collctivie knowledge

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&sou...e_unconscious...

Read this this poo if you are a programer if not its a game to thte ignorant. BETTER YET READ YOU LAZY ASS . the ending is that we need each aynway and some need more dupport be here causes of sefiishnes and ththe selfish willso thier attiributes.

I'm not taking sides here..but someone who spells it "Apon" can't really correct other people as far as grammar goes... lol

Also.. from what i've read.. i doubt this debate will go far before being closed. You can debate till your hearts content..but you can also debate without disrespecting those you are talking with..and disrespecting a mod isn't the best way to go about staying in the nexus lol.

To keep it on semi-subject.. If you really hate a country that much..you have the freedom to relocate to another one.. and unlike America..many other countries would be close to borderline castrating you for publically discrediting them. Sure.. the states has issues..ALOT of issues.. but compared to many others,it's one of the only places where you can speak your mind without being convicted for it.

Uncle roe you pretty much stated that certian linguistiscal composition in aceptable. That say plaiunly that there is no open voive here. lust read above the power statemenr

My Point is why to whe need a "CLoud" or anyon sayining who has the right to an IP. Rhat is the basic. The IP Interbet Provider will make the way for you IF you comply so to shinnizzle this crispy puff alot. ITS a NEW WORLD OS, unless underdground stand to gethjer. I bet I get booted quik,lol. AGAIN FREEDOM of SPEECH. Is being taken away so name it http://users.sfo.com/~rathbone/word.htm Be carefull many have give names ,lol

Stop spamming and use your edit button instead. Remember to read the Rules; bumping is not allowed, spamming is not allowed. Your post was reported for being in the wrong forum, that's why it was moved to debates, and all debates can be closed if civility is lost, I also recall editing a rude remark from a post, thus the reminder. -myrmaad Edited by myrmaad

My Point is why to whe need a "CLoud" or anyon sayining who has the right to an IP. Rhat is the basic. The IP Interbet Provider will make the way for you IF you comply so to shinnizzle this crispy puff alot. ITS a NEW WORLD OS, unless underdground stand to gethjer. I bet I get booted quik,lol. AGAIN FREEDOM of SPEECH. Is being taken away so name it http://users.sfo.com/~rathbone/word.htm Be carefull many have give names ,lol

Um, what the heck does that link have to do with ANYTHING here? It talks nothing about censorship, or freedom of speech. The site, is infact just some (presumably undergraduate) commentary on a book written in 1965, and despite being dotted with little bits of postmodernist philosophy, mentions a theory as to how language is developed.

You cannot defend statement A with a reference for statement Q. It just doesn't work by any measure of logic, faulty or otherwise. Trying to use terms and theoretical concepts related to psychology is also meaningless when you're talking about anything other than the human mind. Or maybe you're misunderstanding the whole concept of a cloud platform for computing, and seem to be associating it with something that you might need to wear a tinfoil pyramid on your head to prevent. No offense, but you aren't making a whole lot of sense here and might want to stick to one argument at a time. I know it can't just be me who's sitting here scratching their head, trying to read through all the broken thoughts.

As to the whole debate about censorship, none of the conspiracy models stand up to reality. As is being made rather clear from information coming from countries which have highly sanctioned net connections, such as Iran, China, the government simply cannot put any sort of successful limitation in place. It just doesn't work on any level as there are always people who have the knowledge to go around it. Furthermore, if you had done any research on the topic, you would see that the United States, as well as most of Europe condemn any sort of net filtering. As freedom of speech is something which is granted by the US constitution to all persons as an inalienable right, it will be defended and upheld so long as the ideals for which it stands remain.

Even if at some point, the government decided to, as you put it, control all the internet providers, there's nothing to prevent people from becoming their own internet provider. This is, afterall, how most of the internet came to be, and there are still many people around the world who are doing just that. Additionally, you seem to forget that even if such a thing were done, and it could somehow be policed, you would still have humans running the show, who would be just as corrupt and prone to error as ever. Even in a perfect world you wouldn't be able to find enough people who would be so brainwashed into wanting to silence all unauthorized communication that the job could even be done. If you have DMV employees selling information to those who make fake IDs, you certainly won't be able to control anything as vast and infinite as the internet. All the theories just plain fall apart when you come to realize that the level of organization and commitment required by everyone is just not obtainable in this or any world; there's always some low level paper pusher or service man who's willing to look the other way to make a buck.

This is all, of course, ignoring the very reason why the internet exists and why it can continue to function. Even China is learning that you can't have a functioning net infrastructure when you try to over-regulate everything. Just because a US company sells or creates filtering software or cooperates with one of those countries doesn't mean they have any intention of applying the same practice other places. As Google's recent actions within China are evidence, that is solely a business agreement, and any lack of freedom eventually means a lack of being able to conduct that business.

For every paradigm shift, there are those who blindly accept it, those who vigorously oppose it, and those who work within it to suit their own beliefs. The first group eventually becomes a slave to it, the second group eventually becomes destroyed by it, but the third group eventually becomes the master of it. It is a pattern that is repeated countless times in history, and shows no sign of changing any time soon.

Edited by Vagrant0

• 2 weeks later...