Crashing When Zoning In to the Underdark...

SaijaRii

I can't get into the Underdark for the Viconia part III questline. I have the underdark fully downloaded, it is installed, it is in the correct load order, I have tried the mod that is supposed to prevent crashing recommended on this forum. I have turned my graphics down and turned off HDR in case its my computer, I tried turning off the internet and all other applications (As suggested elsewhere), I've tried reinstalling... I can't get into the Underdark.

Here is the thing though, the Readme for the Underdark wasn't very clear to me... It said I could make my own .omod, so I made a super OMOD - All the textures, meshes, sounds, etc. etc. etc. in the same OMOD, and than naturally the .esm and the .esp. The .esm and the .esp's are also from the update (Skipped right to that)... I tried having it seperate its own OMOD to override the first one, as well as combining and overriding, doesn't seem to matter. Anyways, point is... Is this itself the problem? Should I just do it all manually, is combining all that crap in one super OMOD just begging for crashes? How can I get this to work?

Thanks.

Load Order:

Oblivion.esm

Underdark.esm

CM Partners.esm

TRoN.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Auto_Recharge.esp

Improved Hotkeys.esp

. Note: Don't use hotkeys to change Warcry-style 'set' equipment. Game bug.

Armory of the Silver Dragon.esp

HGEC Evening Dress.esp

HGEC Rogue Mage & Scoundrel.esp

. Bashed Patch tag suggestion: {{BASH:Relev}} if using Not For Free mod.

1SB_VampireHaven.esp

Knights.esp

Bag of Holding.esp

DecoratorAssistant with OBSE v1.1.esp

RenGuardOverhaul.esp

RenGuardOverhaulShiveringIsles.esp

S.P.A.M.esp

. Note: Use either 'S.P.A.M.esp' or 'S.P.A.M. 100+.esp' but not both together.

S.P.A.M. Option - Restore Spec.esp

S.P.A.M. Option - Restore Fav.esp

_Ren_BeautyPack_onlyhairs.esp

. Bashed Patch tag suggestion: {{BASH:Hair}} and deactivate.

X.Vampire.esp

. Bashed Patch tag suggestion: {{BASH:NpcFaces,Hair,Eyes,Graphics,R.Relations}}

CM Partners.esp

CM Partners NPC.esp

. Bashed Patch tag suggestion: {{BASH:Hair,Eyes}}

KT_CustomRaceFix.esp

. Note: Included in UOP v2.x or newer. Both should not be used at once. Use UOP.

Bigger_Soul_for_Soul_Gems-4479.esp

cmRaven_shamikka.esp

Mystic Emporium Recharge.esp

ViconiaChapterTwo.esp

. Note: Requires the Underdark.

. Note: Do not run with Viconia.esp.

(For some reason BOSS doesn't show body mods for me but they are in there somewhere).

EDIT: As far as I know I have no mods that conflict with it... then again I've no idea what OOO and MMMM is.

EDIT: Something that may be of importance is that, just shoving all of that into an OMOD kept everything from going into the textures, meshes, etc. folders.

EDIT: Just created a new "manual" OMOD... we shall see what happens in ten minutes...

EDIT: Every thing got in the right folders this time but I still crash right before I zone in, I am lost. Nothing else do I know to do. HELP! :wallbash:

EDIT: This is the Error Signature thingy...

AppName: oblivion.exe AppVer: 1.2.0.416 ModName: oblivion.exe

ModVer: 1.2.0.416 Offset: 003d22d5

I solved the problem, I had left out one crucial thing, and that was placing the meshes, sounds, textures, and music folders in a data folder before putting it all in an omod. So I did this time, and its working just fine... However, I didn't want to screw around with the Update because I don't really know how I am supposed to install it and didn't want to mess with a good thing...

So... question, do I edit the omod and put the updated stuff in their respective folders and switch out the .esp's and esm's or do I create a new omod with the update in it and run at same time?

:thanks: