Looking for a nice Realism mod

Dreadfeather

Hello :rolleyes: ,

I really enjoy the game, but there's some things wrong with it in my opinion.

Guns wouldn't be a dime a dozen... or would they? Even so, ammunition would be an invaluable commodity, and probably very difficult to obtain without a fight. The vanilla game has way too many ammo, grenade, and mine boxes.

:wallbash: I'm shooting some Talon merc guy in the head three or four times before he drops -doesn't make sense.

Skill with the gun should play an important role in accuracy

Experience gain might need to be lowered some.

:thanks: Eating, drinking and sleeping to survive. (Actually I really like less intrusive hunger mods, like "SimpleNeeds" and "iliary_rus hunger and thirst" I'm using iliary's right now)

Food and stims don't seem to make any sense. I've never eaten a bowl of macaroni that healed a paper cut, let alone a sucking chest wound. So get rid of healing properties in food. Stimpacks ought to be rare and powerful, or common and weak. Either way they seem too powerful and too common for my tastes. Chems, like ammo, would be rare, and difficult to obtain, also probably highly addictive.

Simple List:

-Rare guns

-Rare ammo (maybe give ammo weight?)

-Rare Stimpacks and Chems

-Damage and accuracy tweaks (based on skills)

-Reduced experience gain

-Hunger/Thirst/Sleep (non-intrusive please)

Can this be done fairly easily? Is there a mod that does these things (and only these things?)

Thanks

-Dread

This is a suggestion other than those in the simple list. I find it quite immersive if you could play without any HUD. Try darnified UI, search in google. Then turn off all the HUD settings, compass, crosshair, etc... Then download iron sight mods.

You can try real injuries and real hunger if you don't like the XFO version.