Anyway to default or reset Clover's npc behavior?

davidx4

I have a save file with a broken Clover character. Not all of the dialog options are showing up in the "Clover Dimonized" mod as intended:

http://www.davidjscott.com/misc/clover.png (example missing dialog)

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=7298 (the mod)

I should be given the option to manage her inventory, her tactics, her combat distance, etc. but none of that is showing up. It seems she broke after I was captured by the Enclave. It's not a mod incompatibility because older save files still work. I've uninstalled the mod and reinstalled it to no avail. It's also at the bottom of my mod list. The issue seems embedded in my save file.

Is there some way to default Clover to an original state either via the G.E.C.K. or console? I don't mind re-recruiting her from Eulogy if I have to.

Yeah man, I know just what you need. What you have to do is kill her. Yeah hang that HoochieMamma! hahahahha might as well get into it huh.

I'm just guessing at trying to remember, but all you would need to do is look up the commands you need in order to bring a follower back to life.

So long as the arms an legs don't get blown off, or the head, it can be done.

It goes something like this but don't hold me to it

~Prid target

or

~Prid ID number

~kill

~resurrect

oh holly cow I wrote it down lookie here folks

~

Prid ID

Kill

Resurrect

disable

enable

This will reset a follower to before the quest was started to gain them as a follower.

So long as you got them as a follower the first time then you should be able to get them again.

Then in cases where you are in the field, you either go get them as a follower an get them to follow you back

or use the console commands to place at me whatever whateer yadda yadda yadda