DCInteriors Project problem.

Alastair91

Whenever I exit game, the error message "Fallout3 has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." keeps on appearing only when I activate this mod. Placing this mod early/late in the load order doesn't solve the problem. Does anyone else have this problem? Is there anyway to fix this? The message is so annoying. I'm currently using DCInteriors_combo Glass Windows.

You mean when you exit Fallout 3? It's annoying sure but doesn't really matter afaik. I get it all the time when using mods and even occasionally in the patched vanilla Fallout 3. Nothing really to worry about except it's a bit annoying granted.

Try REALLY hard to ignore it along with all the other Fallout 3 crashes/lockups as they're all oh so common. If you want someone to blame for you I'll point my finger at the muppets @Bethesda (Ruins). Go punish them buggers.

Yes, when I exit Fallout 3. Another thing is, I want to know how common is this among DC interior mod users. So, for those using this mod, please reply. I cannot just ignore this because I'm unable to save my in game settings like music volume, game difficulty, on/off hud elements, etc... They keep on going back to default. It's much more annoying than you might think.