Baldur's Gate Mod

Anprionsa

I've used these forums for years, but never joined... always used them for BG, but never really had anything to say, so I hope this is some news for some people...

There is a new project going up for Dragon Age to reinvent Baldur's Gate using the Eclipse engine, and modify it slightly to fit the BGII game we love so much.

What do you think of it? Help them with any expertise you have you want it. I am willing to help, they need soe help, though they are doing a fantastic job already.

BG Redux Forum

Just watched the video... and... if this mod makes it all the way, I will be able to die a happy man indeed...

BGI & II are my all time favourite games and I cant think of anything better. They both had a certain something thats missing in DAO despite being a very good game.

Bl**dy Marvelous !

Wow, just watching the video bring back memories... how I miss those games. BG 1 and 2, Icewind Dale 2 (my all time favourite). These three games alone began my addiction to video games. When i was little (back in the 80s) it was my cousin who was obsessed with them, Id watch him play for hours, but had no interest. lol

If you can make a full version of BG, along with yuri romance, Id squirm.

I am going to be checking up on this proect nearly every day to see how its progressing, I almost wish I never heard about this or saw the video as now I cant stop thinking about playing your proposed rivesed BGII...

I hope you guys manage to pull this off and also maybe think about continuing with TOB.

The project will be in episode form, so instead of waiting some time for the whole, it will be split. We believe this will not only generate more interest, but support as well. Expect Irenicus Dungeon some time in the near future with updates of the existing mods and upcoming as well. I am super excited about this!