Imersive Armours

Nikaanis

Armors aren't my specialty but I am curious what exactly you mean by "Immersive Armor". What specifically would you like to see that would make an armor immersive? And keep in mind that making a compilation of multiple armor mods would require gaining permissions from each individual mod author whose work was borrowed. Takes almost as much time as putting the mod together in some cases.

By immersive I mean armours that feel like they belong in the game or are at least lore friendly. Have you played skyrim? there is an Immersive armours mod which has tons of really neat and interesting armours. Something along those lines is what I am hoping for, I just don't want Anime armours or skimpy armours but just some cool badass armours. I see plenty of individual armour mods that look great but I don't want to have so many single armour mod plugins.

Ok I got you. So as I said putting together a compilation is fairly easy, it's the getting permissions which is more time consuming. You may want to consider putting it together yourself. Download and install Tes4Gecko, which can quickly and easily merge mod plugins for you. Things like armor mods...assuming there are no quests or scripts involved...are very simple to merge and I can outline the process for you. You will get exactly what you want much faster and you won't have to rely on someone else to do it. Or have to worry about getting permissions...as long as it's for personal use only.

Awesome, yeah if you could send me or direct me to a step by step tutorial that would be great! I want the armours to be in leveled lists though, so that NPCs could be wearing them and they show up as loot. would that be possible? I have wyre bash, is a bashed patch the same as using the gecko program you suggested?

Wrye Bash is a great tool but no it's not the same thing as merging files with Gecko. Gecko creates a permanent single mod plugin out of 2 or more mod files. To add things to leveled lists so that NPCs use them you would need to do this via the Construction Set. It may be doable to some limited extent with Wrye Bash but I am not familiar with the process if it is possible.

Give me a day to throw together a step by step for Gecko and I'll pm it over to you. I can point you in the right direction for working with levelled lists...a good tutorial that I followed.